ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The last graphics card I purchased for myself was a 8800gtx black edition from xfx, since then I have been inheriting cards from customers who are upgrading their rigs which has given me great exposure to many of the series in between then and now. I have installed a fair few of the 900 series in customer pc's and I must say, they are a dream to work with in terms of OC'ing and it amazes me at how little heat they produce under load. I can't wait to see Jaystwocents skunkworks upgrade when he tri-sli's the new 900 series. I haven't had a chance to see Zotac's 900 series cards and I would be rather keen to get my hands on one, even the 970 looks pretty baws.

Gtx 970 is a sexy beast the design on the extreme zotac is awesome!

It looks awesome.

would love to win it, also great video about the GPU i know all i need to know about it :)

Guys Giiiive this to meeeee please. I like it because it outperforms the 780.

First of all I love the look of the cards from the cooler to the backplate. I don't mind the thick backplate since I will not SLI it. I like the fact that it over-clocks well. Zotac has done it when it comes to the looks and software of the card.

Rhis card looks and performs really great!!!

Looking to replace my 6870. Sounds like the perfect replacement. Love the looks

The ZOTAC GTX extreme edition looks really amazing compared to the omega edition. However both cards look really great!

What I love about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme is the gigantic heatsinks they put on these cards, not to mention that backplate. Great for a GTX 900 series for great cooling throughout the prolong use and overclocking.

Go!

Personal Computer Rig - Asus M5A99X Evo | AMD FX-8120 @ 4.0GHZ | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 500GB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Geforce GTX 480 | Corsair TX-750W | Zalman Z9 Plus

I really dig the price to performance of the 900 series. Also the improvement on the energy efficiency is really amazing.

I think I'm gonna get 2 omega 970s. They seem to overclock very well and match my case color scheme :D

I love how price/performance efficient they are. They just can't be beat, except for the fact that they are always outta stock :(