ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like the aesthetics and it would be really cool to be see the downsampling in person.

That carbon fiber look is killing it! The three fans are pretty cool looking too! Hopefully I am the winner of the 980!

those graphics cards look awesome!!!!!, looks. i'm not extremely blown away with the performance (COMPARED TO A GTX970) but it's defenetly better for the surround gaming on my gtx 660(about 75% performance intensive as 4k.)

The card looks sick!!! Style and performance in one!!!

That led light display is freaking amazing!!!! One more thing to get closer to my dream of a PC that has an led light show at bootup and shutdown haha!!!

I love the design of that Extreme cooler with the carbon fiber finish. The 9XX series is a great win for nvidia, I just hope that AMD can keep the competition going!

Glad to see that Zotac is keeping the same I/O as on the reference.  Would really like to see how the 980 would do not only with some gaming, but with video editing in Vegas Pro!

First off, yes this is my first post on the forum but I've been watchin linus for awhile so yeah.

anyway, ho we cwap this gpu looks amazing! (although i guess i dont have a horse in this race because the only GPU ive ever owned is a hd5450 in my old core 2 duo P.O.S. PC, now im running the onboard graphics from my i5 4690k while i try to save my yard money for a GPU) It still doesn't look as good as the Gigabyte one in my opinion but its probably my second favorite ever. It'd be on the top of my list if I could change the leds to blue. 

GOOD LUCK ALL

I really like the thicker backplate hopefully that will cut off cardhang.

I have never used a Zotac product. First for everything! 

The best thing about these cards is that they are so overkill, and that's why everyone likes them. 

That design with that performance, I can't wait for the future of graphics cards with this amazing step forward

i personally like the look and think it would be good for me because i am trying to build a computer and i rec bf4 B)

That's a pretty neat card.

Now that I'm done with the old rig I need to get my hands on the good stuff. I love how it can compete with a graphics card that's ~100$ more expensive.

Keep up ZOTAC.

Sold old RIG for Asus ROG GL550JK-CN414H.

I'm happy with it thanks Linus.

I want it simply because of the lighting effect that will fit in nicely with my red themed asus build :3 Thank you linus! hope i get it hehe, love from London keep up the good work!

Well I'll get my name in for the giveaway.

I went full AMD after nVidia released its driver update that disables PhysX when AMD GPUs are detected in your system, which killed me cause I was running an A10-6800K and an EVGA GTX780 Hydro Copper at the time and it saw the processor as an AMD GPU even though the iGPU wasn't in use. Now that I have a straight FM2+ CPU, not an APU, I wonder how much of a performance boost a 980 would give me over my reference 290X...

Love the style of the amp looks nice would go with my case really well starting to look for replacement of sli 670

The extreme may be one of the sexiest gpus i've seen in a long time, and thats not just because of the LEDs. Gimme pls.

Maxwell is what switched me over from being an AMD fanboy. It also solves the two biggest problems with SLI configurations which are power and heat. I already have decent GPUs but if I won I would probably give one of mine away to my friends or on this forum.

"Rawr XD"