ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

FREE Graphics Card!

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sooooo, my gtx 460 is getting kiiiiinda slow.... And I don't have alot of money, so getting this card for free would be pretty awesome:)

Those green LEDs would look good in my build. I'm just saying.... (Haven't built my PC yet but maybe this will make it cheaper)

PS: college sucks!

Gotta love those coolers!! Thanks ZOTAC and LTT for this awesome giveaway!!! and congrats to who ever wins this :)

Absolutely love the look of these new beasts from Zotac, had been really tempted to pull the trigger and get an orange zotac 780 and do a themed build but then all funds dried up. These cards look great with their non reference desings and cooling, 900 series cards just get better and better, lower power consumption, better efficiency and as you said in the video, these zotac cards run QUIET :3 good luck to everyone else

The cooler is a love or hate thing, but I personally like it too. Also, it's a GTX 980, what can I really say about it? It would be great on games and overclock really well. :)

My hd radeon 6670 leaves much to be desired, so winning this would be the bee's knees

The 900 series seems awesome in every way! That cooler tho. Nerdgasm.

AMP Extreme is one of the best looking non-ref cooler for 970/980 i've seen so far. GG to Zotac.

the usb controller thingy was pretty cool

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

It would be cool to see you build a system in the new BitFenix Pandora case if it could contain the awesomeness of that graphics card 

I think ur channel is very informative. THX! I also think it is very kind of ZOTAC to be offering this give away. From all that I have read and seen, this card is a monster. I would be truly thankful to own such a card as this. Kudo's to ZOTAC and linustechtips.

Robert Hall

aka Trebor999

Well, I've wanted to join the forum for a while now, so I might as well join it with the chance to win that GPU!

Step by step reaction to this video.

1. Cool vid

2. Watch end and freak out at mention of giveaway 

3. Create a linustechtips account

4. Annoyed, validation won’t work.

5. Finally login

6. like page 

7. Share page on FB

8. Advertise product on my FB account

9. Advertise product to gamer friends

10. Get stuck on number 10 and panic again (must find more reason to win giveaway)

This product appears to be of solid build quality and would be happy to have it in my custom rig that is now GPU'less.

Much beauty

Much wow

Many POWER

Must have!

post-151521-0-32181000-1413671079_thumb.

I like the fan design as the bars across the fans looks cool but the LED on top is a bit big and overpowering. Other than that it's a cool card I'd definitely like to win one.

I really love you're video's,

I come back every day to watch em!!!