ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

These cards look amazing, don't the covers on the triple fan cooler one kind of limit those 2 fans though?

ohhh man!! wow i wonder what 2 of those gtx 980's would do to a 4k monitor!!!?? awesome cards!!!!

i'd prefer the 970 extreme with its better cooling

Beast cards, would be purrrrrfect for my rig

Looking forward to this giveaway. I would like to see Linus review the Gigabyte 970 as well.

I like the fake carbon fiber look of the Zotac Amp! Extreme. While the card is pretty thick, I doubt that it will be an issue for many people will probably stick with single cards since the 970's and 980's are still pricey to do in SLI for now.

I think the 970 omega would go great with a z87 Mpower RM Corsair psu and some nice yellow black ram and whatever case.

I love these cards...They are just so beautiful xD I want one Sooo.

Thiese cards are all the amazing. Love the carbon fiber and lighting. Tripple slot also wins bragging rights. Sexy cards + amazing graphics = win.

Live Long and GAME ON!!!

I watch all of these videos to stay up to date with all the new tech that comes out. 

The thing I like most about the 970 is that it's a stronger GPU than my current Radeon 7950. I hope I win.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

These cards make me want to buy into zotac.. never thought their products were that nice.. until now!

FREE Graphics Card!

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.