ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I never really thought to purchase a Zotac, but now I am starting too look at this product plus all their other products. I think I might have another favorite. Building a new rig here in the next month and this card would be awesome.

These cards look amazing! And they have a low power requirement so that is nice.

I really liked the 3 fan design on the ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Extreme and the new 900 series Maxwell platform seems pretty neat and promising!

Great review as always!

The 980 would AMPlify [:x] my gaming experience immensely. It'd be a huge bump in generational performance for so many.

Good luck to everyone and thank you to ZOTAC and Linus for this giveaway.

Come on, Gary needs a new pair of shoes!

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Graphics Card is the bestest card ever!!!!!!!!!!

I need a new card! The gtx 90 is pretty freaking awesome, plus the design is pretty beastly.

I'm gonna help my girlfriend buy her computer and I have been looking at the gtx 970 since I it hit me in the face that nVidia just went ahead and skipped the whole 800-series graphicscards. It would be awesome to have a 980 in the system though, absolutely nothing to complain about.

I would love to have this 980 amp edition, have never run a pc with good specs as I cant afford any big cards :(

The great power consumption of Maxwell plus an extra large cooler on it? What's not to love about great temps  and overclocking? Sign me up!

Nvidia made a success with the 900 series. Look at it with the upped power consumption of the Cards the OCs will  be glorius.

The 900 series GPU's are really making me want to retire my GTX 580 from duty. There's just so many features to love about them!

I like carbon look of the Zotac AMP Extreme edition, shame they used plastic though. Ah well!

Awesome new cards, can't wait to get my hands on one of them.

Thanks Zotac!

i3570k @4300Asus P8Z77-VKingston Fury 16Gb DDR3Asus 7970 Direct CUII TOP x2Samsung 830 256Gb, Enthoo Primo, EVGA 1000W P2 psu

Corsair K90Logitech G9xSamsung S27A750D 3D monitor, Pioneer A400Monitor Audio BR2 - 600T Enthoo Water Cooling Build blog

Pentium 4 HT 3.2GHz, Radeon X800Pro 256Mb, 2Gb DDR Ram, WinXP - Retro'04 Build log