ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

i like the efficiency... ad that sexy cooler... Mmm. i haven't seen a cooler that is so sexi since i first saw the MSI TwinFrozr.

The design look. plus the fact it is a gtx 980 :-D

I like the extreme more. The design is beautiful and it is black so it fifs almost anything. The omega looks nice too but the yellow accents make it hard to fit well. Also, can you let me win something for once?

The new GTX 900 series is awesome because it is so power efficient!

I freaking love sexy triple slot coolers, and the faux carbon fiber cooler just looks sexy as hell, i love all things carbon fiber, even if its fake as long as it looks real enough

First! Triple slot cooler goodness.

I bet 1 post members are still gonna win this time. It happens to most giveaways so I'm not hoping for much

Yeeeeeeeeep.... As soon as the video was made available my notification tab exploded. Congrats to the random guy with 1 post who will be winning the card.

Hey man, some of us are lurkers :(

As for the card, I agree with others, looks damn cool, especially with the bulk (though that may not be the best thing for a GPU to have performance-wise, as Linus showed it started affecting the possibility of cards and components around it). BUT IT STILL LOOKS SO GREAT!

Besides the fact that the 970 is a beast on a budget, the cooler on the Zotac extreme looks awesome. SLI might be tough with it though.

The 980 looks interesting.

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

perfect excuse to join the Tech Tips community. This is a sick giveaway! I've always been a fan (no pun intended) of the three fan look so I'd definitely pick the amp extreme over the omega.

The extreme edition looks very sharp. I like the new archetecture's power efficiency, but still wonder how far could they have gone without worrying about power usage.

I really like the Extreme edition, it looks like something taken out of a alien movie (or something).. Would love to have this in my NZXT H440!

The 900 series is awesome as it has the new rendering features and power efficency

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

I'm breaking down my rig this weekend and swearing off gaming for good. Hope I don't win.