ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

it's going to fit perfectly on my case with red theme, and that beastly performance... what else could i hope for!!

I was holding out for a reference cooler design but after seeing the performance here I might be swayed...

Thanks for the giveaway, ZOTAC!

Rly like those Cards qould have been awesom if the bigger on also got a metal frame ;-)

I really would like to upgrade my boring 660 to a fancy new 980 :D

extreme one looks like a beast!!!

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

I think that's it good that nVidia went with better power eficcency on their new cards, instead of only performance (looking at you AMD), but because I don't pay the electricity bill, that isn't my problem :P I think that the 970 cards look awesome, but that the Extreme looks better. I'm worried that the card won't fit in my case though. Only one way to find out :P

:)

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

OMG! That beauty! :o

beautiful Gpu

from the lights on them when its on till the design of the whole hardware itself

:D :D

HELL YEAH!
I prefer the extreme, allthough it is not metal. I still like its slick look.

That was one of the most concise, clear but entertaining graphics card review I've seen in a while! The AMP! Extreme cooler looks sick :3  love the 'carbon fibre' look :D

CPU Intel i7 8700k; Motherboard AORUS Z370 Ultra Gaming (rev. 1.0); RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000MHz C15; GPU eVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 Gaming iCX; Case Corsair Crystal 460X RGB; Storage Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB; PSU Corsair RM650x; Display(s) Acer Predator XB271HUA 27" WQHD 144Hz G-sync; Cooling Corsair H100i; Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB (Brown); Mouse ZOWIE EC2-A (400dpi); Sound Corsair Gaming H2100 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset; Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Both of those cards look sick. I prefer the Omega's orange and metal design however,

pretty darn sweet, but i will probably just buy the gigabyte g1 gaming 970(unless i win this  :P )

Anyone know what the max clock is on the 980 version of these cards?

I would love to find out.

this card looks beautiful... god I want it so bad.

I'm still using my dumb old 660 and have been hoping to upgrade soon for farcry 4 :D

I just love the looks on both of the graphics cards + I am kinda in a need of a new one since my 460 is getting pretty outdated haha

the AMP extreme looks really cool ! This is the first time zotac amazed me with their design !

keep up the the good work zotac !