ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The Extreme looks amazing, can't wait to get find one and get that sucker installed into my new build. 

I was looking to get a 970, and now, due to it's oc abilities and it's nice looks (green LEDs would match my system perfectly) I want the Zotac AMP! Extreme version. Winning the 980 would be even better though!

VXGI and MFAA seems be promising!!!!

As for Zotac GTX 970 AMP,bigger seems to be the new sexy!!!

:D

3 display ports FTW!!! I actually like that they don't consume a lot of power + are cool. and Zotac's are factory OC crazy!

would love a beefy gpu in my system :) keep up the good vids linus :P

The Amp Extreme looks sweet however not too keen on the switching of the loights which may mess up the colour scheme of any build. The Omega also looks very smart and the full metal casing witht the thicker fans are nice additions :)

entering too...

AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 - Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4,5GHz - EKL Alpenföhn Himalaya CPU Air Cooler - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600Mhz - Asus GTX 970 Strix - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 240GB - Samsung SSD 830 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W - Creative Sound Blaster Z - NZXT Phantom

That Zotac gtx970 extreme edition is a big card. I like big things..

First of all this is my 3rd upgrade since 5 years ago so i bought ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Edition as my graphics card im pretty excited for the card to arrive this coming weekend saturday :) . Generally the looks of the card attract me at first second it's a beast, did a research on benchmarks and it performed very well..Im just hoping that zotac will release a stable bios soon to fix some issues etc thou i havnt experience it but from the people who brought it and tested it..

More power ZOTAC and great review as always LINUS.. :)

Awesome - thanks for another great competition

For me the best thing about the 900 series is the power efficiency and the ability to turn the fans off at idle on some of the cards.

Never really liked their translucent orange material before but these cards designs I can get on board with.  980 is much EXTREME!

The Zotac 970 looks really cool i'll have to get one.

carbon fiber on the amp extreme looks sweet

Nice giveaway. Thank you Zotac. I would say i like more the carbon fiber look of the extreme!
So i hope i win this card and can slam it into my rig and enjoy the efficient power of a 980 !!

What I like about it? It is 980 isnt that enough? :D No? Ok, if it is really so silent after overclock as you said it is really big plus for me. Also I like massive GPUs and these are no joke.

These cards look beastly. But the question still remains whether or not the extra $50+ dollars is worth it, in the case of the AMP! Extreme Edition.

I think Zotac's new cards actually look pretty cool. Also I'd love a Zotac 970 for the quietness - something I really think could improve my current setup!

I'm SO glad that the 900 series did away with the crappy old display connector options of yester-decade, but didn't go far enough. I want to see ALL mini-displayport connectors. What does DVI provide that displayport doesn't? Backwards compatibility? And anything below HDMI 2.0 is already unexciting. Just bundle an adapter with each card. I want the connector slot to consume only a single PCI slot, that way those that use single-slot water coolers can save PCI-E slots on their motherboard. Too many motherboards only allow you to connect up to 3 MAX graphics cards, with no room for sound card, raid card, or other accessory card if you want. I'm thinking of shifting to a test bench and using PCI-E risers for that reason.

I wish the GTX 970's were not so power-limited on release, even though the improvements in power savings were amazing. these Zotac cards with their dual 8-pin connectors theoretically solve that, but as Linus said the power limit still trips when attempting to push them.

I really dislike the idea of triple-slot graphics cards. they're only really practical in single-card setups.

i actually quite like the cooler... it isnt red and black. just wondering since i have read an article stating that the 980 extreme has voltage issues. however i think the article was written before the actual release so maybe they fixed it. the article was on gamersnexus.net would link it here but i dont think you guys will trust links any more than i do lol

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

Interesting to see that the Asus Strix is left behind by Zotac in this round of cards. :D

My current card's not bad, but man all these new GTX cards are looking nice!

Entering the Giveaway!!! GTX 980 is a BEAST!!!