ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Well, I like the new NVIDIA Maxwell architecture.

Plus, these cards have some enhanced power delivery circuitry and a nice looking cooler.

However using 3 fans is not innovative.

What I don't like is H.265 is not supported for full hardware decoding, relying on a mix of hardware and software decoding. But this is not Zotac's fault.

::

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzæøå

Corsair 350d | Asus Maximus VI Gene | Intel Core i7 4770k | Corsair h100i | Reference GTX 780 | Corsair AX760i | WD 1tb green | Samsung 840 pro 256gb

I still have my ZOTAC GTX 260 in my pc... I need to upgrade, I know! xD

Good to see ZOTAC back on track :D

Since my old GPU is nearly at the end of it's life span (it lived long and prosper), i was thinking about a all new GPU. So why not go with a great product like one of the 900 series. So anyway I win or not, I'm gonna get me some of this sugar ;-)

What I really like about the AMP! series from ZOTAC are the looks of these cards, i mean come on they are beautys aren't they?(even if they are a little fat :-P )

Cheerio from London

amazing cards, but i'm still using my 7970 (non-Ghz), which is getting very loud ... :/

What i like is the Backplates and the performance. Its awesome

I like about this graphics card that the cooling system looks really cool!

I'd love to have one of it in my case ;)

the reference 970 is already a beast...now all the company come out with their version is awesome...the carbon fiber look will fit in my build nicely since i already have a carbon fiber psu shroud
Thx zotac for this giveaway!!! goodluck all!!!

I like the extreme one, because it has that cool lighting effect, while the omega has a more "standard" fan. But both is pretty good. But personally I'll go for the extreme version.

The AMP! Extreme looks pretty pimpin' :D

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

Only hear good things avout ZOTAC cards.  Bother of them in the review look nice.  I thought the carbon fiver design style was very well done.  Not cheap or cheesy.

This thing would big one hell of bottle neck on my rig but a more then welcom addetion.

I know absolutely nothing about the manufacturer, don't see myself buying one, but if it's given for free I would take it in a heartbeat. The design isn't anything to write home about.

Thank you Zotac!

I think these new gpu's looks absolutely stunning! I would go for the extreme, just because it looks that extreme! It's a very nice LED detail and that is probably the feature that would make me want the exteme instead of the Omega.. I dont know if i like that it's plastic on the outside, but as long as it doesnt melt i think i will be allright, lol:D

Let me win, ty! Will be so happy!:D

The gtx 980 extreme graphics card must be awesome!

I <3 single card setups and that card will replace my team red card for good :D

Truth be told, the cooler looks like any other cooler (IMO - and without a closer look), BUT I do like the changing LED on it, that's definitely a nice touch they have added to make them stand out.  I like their products, while overall they don't seem super popular, they tend to have unique options on a lot of them (my NAS mboard is a Zotac mini itx board).

Also, thanks to both Zotac and LTT for this giveaway, cheers.

I really like the power consumption and price to perfomance ratio of the GTX 9XX cards.

To be honest it shocked me when I found out the GTX 9XX cards price and over all performance, I definitely was not expecting this from

Nvidia at all, well performance kinda but not the price and power efficiency thats for sure.

The design looks absolutely awesome and who can argue with the incredible performance of the 980!