ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

Thank you Linus for every good reviews every day now i know what's the right to buy 

I like the overclock speeds and the way it looks. What i like about the 900 series in general is the power efficiency, reasonable price, new technologies, increased performance and the IO ports which make setting up a surround setup on one card very easy.

The card is just great. A 980 in general is a beast of a graphicscrad and this model would look great in my system.

There are many black cards out there, but with my black/green themed build the leds would fit perfectly.

And it seems like overclocking is solid as well, so it seems like a great package.

I upgraded my monitor to an LG34UM95 (per Linus' review of course), and my 7750 just can't run games on the huge resolution! I'm using some crappy OEM motherboard, so my avenues for graphics cards upgrades are tiny; I purchased an r9 290 only to find out that my motherboard did not support it! I do know that the new Maxwell architecture is supported by my motherboard so NVIDIA it is for me! 

I really like the look of the Omega edition. Simplicity goes so much further sometimes.

Both are awesome cards, though I think I might wait for a cheaper 780 or 780 Ti.

I love the look of the Extreme version. It's very different from the standard designs which typically flood the market these days. If I don't win the Extreme, then I'm buying one just for the look of it.

I'm in the market for a graphics card. I haven't considered Zotac but after this review, my confidence has went up

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

I loveeee the crysis armor look that the AMP! Extreme has, looks awesome. The 900 series overclock like beasts, we have to love it. 

Beautiful card, and I like the way the new GTX9XX series deal again the last gen cards yet stay cool, quiet and power efficient.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

I like the cooler design of the ZOTAC AMP.

With the performance it achieve, it's just awsome!

I like the LEDs on extreme card and the fact that they change color :)

This Card Looks Extreme and I know that it will be Extreme !!!

I want that Card !

Wow the 970 is really a beast of a card. And zotac has really made the best card IMO. But I'd still go with a reference cooler but I guess that's not an option for the 970 :P

I really want that card!!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I was just wondering if linus would do a benchmark of the 980 version of this before sending it out. 
Quite intrigued to see the 980 vs 780 TI with non reference cards as some of the 780 TI benchmarks out there have it beating the 980.

More data to rule out the silicon lottery always helps in making a purchase.