Long cables +10 feet

Puffy75
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Normal USB keyboard with USB extension off ebay to what ever size you need? you given that a thought?

Any keyboards with really long cables? The girlfriend wants to game from her bed on her 40 inch T.V. She wants purple leds (optional but +1 internets if you find one) Thanks for your help.

A man without a filter is just chaos walking.

Normal USB keyboard with USB extension off ebay to what ever size you need? you given that a thought?

ducky probably has ones with purple backlight. I'd say you should get an active extension cable ;)

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

If you CAN get a ducky shine 2 right now, they have a detachable Mini USB cable on them so you can have a long one for the bedroom and the short one that comes with it for when sitting at a desk.  

http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_list&c=144  <---These are the purple ones.

Currently only available in Cherry MX Blacks

No tenkeyless versions available at this time either. 

Here is a cable you can get 

http://www.amazon.com/RiteAV-USB-Mini-B-5-pin-Cable/dp/B00139VKU6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370392508&sr=8-1&keywords=15+foot+mini+usb

I highly recommend Ducky keyboards.  Kinda want to get a Purple LED one myself. 

I just facepalmed when I read this I felt so stupid.Thank you so much.

A man without a filter is just chaos walking.

I just facepalmed when I read this I felt so stupid.Thank you so much.

No problem, this is what this forums for :)