where my fellow ltt pals shop for clothes?

Swndlr

Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Converse, Nike, Chanel, Lacoste, Coach, Kipling, Ralph Lauren, Oakley, Armani.

Fuck those thugs that call me "gay".

I'm just classy and fashionable unlike all them bitches.

That's why you #cantsitwithme.

Ratchet bitches.

Bro, i feel you. I like to live life fancy. #brofist

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Walmart

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

A plethora of shops, pretty much anywhere that has something I like and is decently priced, be it matalan, next, urban outfitters, primark, tk maxx, john lewis, debenhams, marks and spencer and also amazon and play.com. Oh, and I forgot forbidden planet, some of their tshirts are decent as well.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Kohls or wherever I can find whatever I'm looking for at the cheapest price. I'm not very picky with what I wear though.

I haven't bought any clothes in years. When the GF doesn't like what I am wearing, she updates my wardrobe, repeat until she is no longer embarrassed to be seen with me in public. Profit.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Let's see how many of you know without cheating.

Half my wardrobe here.

logo-71083433.jpg

Got stuff from Perry Ellis, Esprit, Nautica... A few others but these are off the top of my head.

Brooks Brothers!

Most of my clothes are from Ralph Lauren's various clothing labels. Ralph Lauren denim and supply and Polo Ralph Lauren are usually my go to's. 

For shoes, I tend to go Sperry's, Converse and I've got a pair of Gucci canvas sneakers I wear quite often. 

no underwear, no buy from me...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Because he had a hard drive.

Local thrift stores, second-hand markets, internet auction sites, wherever things are cheap and actually would last for a while...

Oh, and Varusteleka (one of the biggest, if not the biggest military surplus retailer in Finland).  I've already managed to drop a good amount of money in there for clothes, equipment and random impulse buys (like a gas mask, a field bed, emergency food rations and a whole lot more).

I don't really buy any clothes as new, as they have a tendency of being expensive as ****, or cheap, but don't last longer than a few months, requiring to buy more, and thus forcing to make a choice between quality or quantity. In the end, you end up paying as much, no matter if getting lots of cheap stuff or less, higher quality, but more expensive stuff. Surprisingly second-hand clothes that I've worn do last a good while, especially military surplus clothes. Like my socks: normally they last maybe a few weeks before they start to get holes in them. These socks on the other hand, I've had 2 pairs for almost a year now, used them a lot and not a single hole yet. They still look as good as new.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

No. I go to UCONN. Everyone wears Brooke's brothers and vineyard vines.

Ahhh. I love their clothes, sweaters especially. So comfortable.

If it isn't buying shirts online, I basically get everything at Tip Top Tailors.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

the store names:

G-star

h&m

Antony morato

Jack&jones

Ralph lauren

Lacoste

I'm aware of the fact that those are brand names, but that's what the stores are called aswell

Oh and Zalando for my shoes (online clothing store)

If it isn't buying shirts online, I basically get everything at Tip Top Tailors.

Online too, because I am too tall for my country. Brooks Brothers or any other shop that has the right sleeve or inseam length.