where my fellow ltt pals shop for clothes?

Swndlr

I barely shop, but when I do I go for all of them at macy's.

Nike, Under Armor, Buffalo, Levi's, Spyder, Addidas, Quicksilver, etc.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Calvin Klein. Also Michael Kors. I like to dress in style.

im the same :P except put american eagle on ze list :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'm with you on Vans. I got like 5 pairs in 1 month.

YAS SAME OMG. burgundy, gray, light blue... all in like 2 weeks :S

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

YAS SAME OMG. burgundy, gray, light blue... all in like 2 weeks :S

Dude, and they get scuffed. By morons. D:

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Dude, and they get scuffed. By morons. D:

bruh id be more pissed if someone scuffed my jays tho :o

I'm with you on Vans. I got like 5 pairs in 1 month.

Me too. I'm in love with their shoes. Just got a new pair of Bedfords (favorite model ever) since my old ones (the tribal ones, looked sweet) were wearing out and I also got some really clean looking Ludlows. 

e5f7mb5.jpg

vans-ludlow-drpbw.jpg

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Mainly Old Navy, but sometimes kohls or target, jcpenny.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Band shirts and Skate shirts and cargo shorts and vans.

if you like vans, have you ever worn nike janoskis?

if you like vans, have you ever worn nike janoskis?

Never wore them but they look nice I wear these atm but with a they're fully black 

CHIMAFERGUSON-1.jpg

Dressmann. Almost exclusively

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Let's see how many of you know without cheating.

Half my wardrobe here.

logo-71083433.jpg

Got stuff from Perry Ellis, Esprit, Nautica... A few others but these are off the top of my head.

Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Converse, Nike, Chanel, Lacoste, Coach, Kipling, Ralph Lauren, Oakley, Armani.

Fuck those thugs that call me "gay".

I'm just classy and fashionable unlike all them bitches.

That's why you #cantsitwithme.

Ratchet bitches.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

what ever my missus gets me

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Quint, a store with clothes for young whippersnappers like me. My favorite brand of clothing is Superdry.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Converse, Nike, Chanel, Lacoste, Coach, Kipling, Ralph Lauren, Oakley, Armani.

Fuck those thugs that call me "gay".

I'm just classy and fashionable unlike all them bitches.

That's why you #cantsitwithme.

Ratchet bitches.

Fuck you're fancy!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Before I started choosing and buying my own shirts (like 2 months ago, I'm 14...) my mum chose and bought me clothes from who knows where... I now get clothes from a place called Hallenstein Brothers (usually shortened to Hallensteins), a New Zealand based company. They are amazing and have really nice looking clothes and have awesome deals on their tops (for example they're having a 3 tees for NZ$30 sale right now, and you can put a discount on top of that!) but their bottoms are quite expensive IMO - like $70 for 1 of then and $100 for two of them. www.hallensteins.com - have a look for yourselves!

EDIT: They also have amazing customer support - like seriously, a solid 9.5/10.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Where there is at least a 20% off discount or where the clothes cost less than 15USD (converted) a piece... I don't even shop for clothes that often...

I like the better than useless one... Perfectly describes me...

The standard UK shops that most guys shop in, so River Island,Top Man, bit from H&M and Urban Outfitters

You mean hipsters. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Considering I work in a shop that sells clothes, I get all of mine from here. Unfortunately I am unable to post a link as it would be self advertisement. 

Shop is called The Chaos.  :ph34r: 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"