CPU temperature monitoring software

Speedbird

I don't see that setting.

What version of MSI do you have (just update to latest version)? Not sure how far the CPU version goes back. It was in beta for a while so you may have a version without it. Update RivaTuner too.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

What version of MSI do you have (just update to latest version)? Not sure how far the CPU version goes back. It was in beta for a while so you may have a version without it. Update RivaTuner too.

Both of them are up to date (version 4)

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I don't see that setting.

Hmmm. Do you see the CPU usage but not the CPU temperatures? This is a bit strange. What motherboard do you actually have? Does the CPU temperatures sensors work correctly in the BIOS (you won't know for sure but just ball park figures should be around 30-40C)?

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Hmmm. Do you see the CPU usage but not the CPU temperatures? This is a bit strange. What motherboard do you actually have? Does the CPU temperatures sensors work correctly in the BIOS (you won't know for sure but just ball park figures should be around 30-40C)?

The board is the Gigabyte F2A88X-D3H, and the sensors work correctly in the BIOS.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.