Zotac Geforce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Extreme edition is VERY SEXY!

While trolling around PCpartpicker I encountered a rare beauty...  In fact, it is SO PRETTY I have to share it with the forum In FULL SIZE!

The Zotac GTX 970 4GB AMP! Extreme

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/zotac-video-card-zt9010310p
Specs: (from PC part picker)
3 Display port, 1 HDMI, 1 DVI (PERFECT)
4GB GDDR5
1.20Ghz Shipping clock (Highest 970 on PCPartpicker)
Now for Newegg reviewer's reported OC (all on core)
1273 Mhz by Andrey P.
1620 Mhz nicholas C
1500 Mhz Johnathon P.
Seems like Andrey got a bad chip... 

zotac_geforce_gtx_970_amp_extreme_editio

#PCMasterrace  This card makes those Consoles look like Peasants AND run like snails.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

I'm sorry, but the tumor on the top ruins it for me. And that is coming from a Windforce X3 user. It at least is a small band of metal.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I don't like it, to me the EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 is very sexy :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I'd rather have 3 DVI, 1 HDMI, and 2 VGA.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Looks legit!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

yes, the "tumor" is rather disappointing and I never understand why they add those...  I'm glad that unlike Windoforce, this one appears to actually have a use (even if it doesn't) though seeing as there are no visible heatpipes I would guess there are those hiding within hence the extreme cooling.  Though rather odd for them to be hidden.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

I'd rather have 3 DVI, 1 HDMI, and 2 VGA.

VGA?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

VGA?

Yep, you heard me right. I love VGA. Fuck those new standards.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yep, you heard me right. I love VGA. Fuck those new standards.

VGA is still good but a Strength of Display port is that it can support VGA through adapters...  same with DVI-D? but the Rear IO is perfect in this aspect as it can support 4 VGA monitors via adapters.  This allows for vent holes to get heat out (though not much)

Vaginas.. The most ugly of them all, in my opinion.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

no

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

Looks Okay to Me! But what I really like for the 970 ones right now are The Jetstream ones

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

I find it quite ugly...

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

While trolling around PCpartpicker I encountered a rare beauty...  In fact, it is SO PRETTY I have to share it with the forum In FULL SIZE!

The Zotac GTX 970 4GB AMP! Extreme

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/zotac-video-card-zt9010310p

Specs: (from PC part picker)

3 Display port, 1 HDMI, 1 DVI (PERFECT)

4GB GDDR5

1.20Ghz Shipping clock (Highest 970 on PCPartpicker)

Now for Newegg reviewer's reported OC (all on core)

1273 Mhz by Andrey P.

1620 Mhz nicholas C

1500 Mhz Johnathon P.

Seems like Andrey got a bad chip... 

zotac_geforce_gtx_970_amp_extreme_editio

#PCMasterrace  This card makes those Consoles look like Peasants AND run like snails.

Well better than old Zotac cards,  but still not that great.

yes, the "tumor" is rather disappointing and I never understand why they add those...  I'm glad that unlike Windoforce, this one appears to actually have a use (even if it doesn't) though seeing as there are no visible heatpipes I would guess there are those hiding within hence the extreme cooling.  Though rather odd for them to be hidden.

The hump actually is hiding part of the pcb that has extra vrm components or memory... it's hard to tell from pics.   If the heat sink didn't extend beyond the pcb in the back I would say it was Zotac trying not to make it a mile long but that doesn't seem to be the case?  Sapphire used a hump on there vapor x 290x but that was for heat pipes to contact the pcb to cool it.  As far as humps go it's not bad I saw one recently that was some pointless extra heatsink with a micro winer fan and the worst part was it got in the war of the SLI connectors so say good by to a rigid SLI connector.

Over all I kind of like the looks; the colors are all neutral so it fits most color schemes.  I think two of those fans look like my Akasa Apache blacks:

akasa-apache-black-120-mm-cooling-fan-s-

1 Timothy 1:15

to me the EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 is very sexy :P

Ya plain, generic and defective nice choice ... Your a boss LOL !

*rubs my darling gigabyte G1 GTX 970* none of the above can beat you my darling.....triple display ports,single HDMI and a DVT port ....I'm gonna insert you my darling

*rubs my darling gigabyte G1 GTX 970* none of the above can beat you my darling.....triple display ports,single HDMI and a DVT port ....I'm gonna insert you my darling

Except the Apache Helicopter. An Apache Helicopter has guns AND missiles.

All that aside. Bigger boost clocks on the Zotac. much better VRM. Even though most will end up going for the Gigabyte card.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Except the Apache Helicopter. An Apache Helicopter has guns AND missiles.

All that aside. Bigger boost clocks on the Zotac. much better VRM. Even though most will end up going for the Gigabyte card.

I went for the G1 for 1 reason gigabyte came out first and I think the hump might get in the way of my N200 side panel

Erm that shit looks ugly, not boring like the evga ones that look exactly the same but it is just so Ugly, MSI, Asus and Gigabyte really have it down on good looking coolers for non ref

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I went for the G1 for 1 reason gigabyte came out first and I think the hump might get in the way of my N200 side panel

yeah guess that's good enough. It does look nice though the G1.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Ya plain, generic and defective nice choice ... Your a boss LOL !

The ACX 1.0 was the one that had an added heat pipe which caused there to be one that was not directly on the graphics processor, with the acx 2.0 that has been fixed.

I like the clean look of it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The ACX 1.0 was the one that had an added heat pipe which caused there to be one that was not directly on the graphics processor, with the acx 2.0 that has been fixed.

I like the clean look of it.

No the ACX 2.0 is the one with the crap cooler.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/EVGA/GTX_970_SC_ACX_Cooler/4.html

ACX 2.0 cooler

Screenshot2_zps7ebe92ee.jpg

No the ACX 2.0 is the one with the crap cooler.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/EVGA/GTX_970_SC_ACX_Cooler/4.html

ACX 2.0 cooler

Screenshot2_zps7ebe92ee.jpg

The acx 2.0 cooler was released around a week or so ago, the news of a "shifty cooler" was before it was out.