Motorbikes

Mac

I've only seen threads about what you drive and none actually on motorbikes.

Post pics of your bikes! :)

I turned 16 a few months ago and I'll be picking up a Peugeot XPS 50 or Yamaha DT50 once I can afford one.

When I'm 17 I'm planning on getting a Yamaha WR125x and passing my car test, purely to give me some flexibility.

How tall are you? If you're 6' or bigger when you're 17 the CBR won't look right since they aren't full size. I'd rather get something bigger like a CBF125 or even better, a supermoto ;)

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Gaze upon my creation

x362k3.jpg

14altoi.jpg

rvemmo.jpg

2lxi3h1.jpg

It's a 50cc fourstroke Honda SS50. It's supposed to look a little bit like this stock from the factory (1974)

201002170839040.139_3994.jpg

Though probably I'm going to turn it into a 80~90cc

Long term goal:

Ducati-1199-Panigale-S_003.jpg

:D

I turned 16 a few months ago and I'll be picking up a Peugeot XPS 50 or Yamaha DT50 once I can afford one.

When I'm 17 I'm planning on getting a Yamaha WR125x and passing my car test, purely to give me some flexibility.

How tall are you? If you're 6' or bigger when you're 17 the CBR won't look right since they aren't full size. I'd rather get something bigger like a CBF125 or even better, a supermoto ;)

I'm over 6', I was told by a few other people that they weren't full size. I'll try and find one and see how it looks when I'm shopping for one, if it doesn't look right and I have enough money, I will probably go for a YZF R125. I don't really like Supermotos much and I prefer a sport.

I have a 1982 Kawasaki kz750 csr that I want yo turn into a cafe bike I'll post some pics when I'm get home

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Once I'm 17 or 18 I want to get a Honda CBR125R.

Very nice little bike, maintain it regulary and don't ride it like a dick and it'll last you many years :)

Anything with a Honda badge = good :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Ducati-1199-Panigale-S_003.jpg

:D

I love the location of that exhaust :) also you're bike is pretty nice.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'm over 6', I was told by a few other people that they weren't full size. I'll try and find one and see how it looks when I'm shopping for one, if it doesn't look right and I have enough money, I will probably go for a YZF R125. I don't really like Supermotos much and I prefer a sport.

Sounds like a plan :)

I also prefer sports bikes, however I think supermoto's are way more practical and don't make you want to drive like a crack head :P

If you do get an R125, please change the tyres, way to many people come off on corners with the stock ones, they're shite :(

I have totaled 3 bikes.. A Gsxr 600 a 750 and a R1 in my 15 years of riding.. I lost complete use of my right arm in a 150mph crash with a semi truck.. While racing buddies a truck changed lanes and I didn't win.. I did have a few drinks in me which doesn't help at 150mph..

I have totaled 3 bikes.. A Gsxr 600 a 750 and a R1 in my 15 years of riding.. I lost complete use of my right arm in a 150mph crash with a semi truck.. While racing buddies a truck changed lanes and I didn't win.. I did have a few drinks in me which doesn't help at 150mph..

Wow dude that's awful, wish you all the best.

Sounds like a plan :)

I also prefer sports bike, however I think supermoto's are way more practical and don't make you want to drive like a crack head :P

If you do get an R125, please change the tyres, way to many people come off on corners with the stock ones, they're shite :(

Noted, I will have the 125 for a few years so I will end up spending quite a bit on it, probably on finance so it won't be too bad.

I will probably get one of the race 125's, depends how the CBR is.

Just to back up my point about the R125

I would get them changed when I buy it, would be even worse in the wet.

Good idea, I was also looking at getting one but I don't think I'd want to spend the cash on it since I'd be replacing the tyres and they're pretty expensive anyway, they're bloody gorgeous bikes though.

My pride and joy :)

rearbike_zpsded1410d.jpg

standbike_zpsef0c04d9.jpg

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Awesome bike Jordan :)

On the topic of bikes, can anyone recommend a nice dual-sport helmet (visor+peak+large chin guard) that doesn't cost over £200? I love the Shoei's and I'll be buying one at some point in the future but I can't really afford one right now.

Awesome bike Jordan :)

On the topic of bikes, can anyone recommend a nice dual-sport helmet (visor+peak+large chin guard) that doesn't cost over £200? I love the Shoei's and I'll be buying one at some point in the future but I can't really afford one right now.

try the shark s700, its about £170. i want to buy one but can't afford it at the moment. it also has a nice inner sun visor which  is pretty cool.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

When i get my license i can use my dad´s bikes:

• KTM LC4 Adventure
  • KTM EXC400
  • Honda Dominator
  • Honda Africa Twin
  • 2x Honda XR400

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Had a blast round a dry field on my dad's DR-Z400SM :)

3544986_orig.jpg

Saving up for a VT400 so I should be weighing in soon.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

When I was 18 i wanted to buy a motorcycle, but my father didn't let me, because it was too dangerous :(

When I was 18 i wanted to buy a motorcycle, but my father didn't let me, because it was too dangerous :(

shame :( my father was happy for me to get a motorcycle, it was my mum i spent several months convincing...