Hi all!

Your posts are really fantastic, you've almost answered all the questions I had for me! In my case, I have the following components on my PC:

Mobo: Asrock Extreme9 FX

CPU: AMD FX9370 cooled by NZXT KRAKEN x61

RAM: 4x 8GB G.SKILL TRIDENTX 2400 cooled with G.SKILL TURBULENCE III

2x EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Superclocked (Part Number: 02G-P4-2662-KR)

and a few HDD, all inside a CoolerMaster HAF-XM towercase.

I'm planning to install some liquidcooling kits on both EVGA which are obviously on SLI. They're on slits 1 and 4 of the MoBo.

My question is simple, as I read you'd have 2x GXT780:
After installing the Kraken G10, had any trouble with its height? In NZXT site, I read has 92mm height (which is sick, as can't be mounted on SLI systems)
In other sites I read that has only 32mm height, which for me is more acceptable, if I bear in mind that fan has usually 25mm height.
from back part of my bottom VGA, to the back part of my top one, I've got exactly 60mm,
from the back of bottom VGA to the top one, I've got about 25mm.

Would I be able to mount 2x KRAKEN G10? I intended to buy as well 2x Kraken X31 but after reading your thread, I'll go for Corsair i Think.
Any help you will be appreciated, as I'm going crazy with the height specifications. Also thought about Accelero Hybrid II, but the backplate
has 23mm height, and would interfere with the southbridge of the Mobo. :(

Thank you all for your help!!

@Fordlobus

Honestly man, not worth it to do the G10 mod to 660s. You should look into selling your 660s, and taking the money you would have spent on dual G10s, and put it towards the best single GPU you can afford.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

@Faceman

Thanks for your quick reply! Still have 4 year warranty on both, but I'd love watercooling them ;) Even if I buy soon a gtx960 (and later another identical to SLI)

I'll have the same question: will I have space enough for both kraken g10?

@Faceman

Thanks for your quick reply! Still have 4 year warranty on both, but I'd love watercooling them ;) Even if I buy soon a gtx960 (and later another identical to SLI)

I'll have the same question: will I have space enough for both kraken g10?

How do you have a 4 year warranty on two 660s? 

I know you would like to watercool them, but you would be spending a lot of money on miniscule performance gains, just from overclocking, which aren't guaranteed.  A 960 also isn't the most powerful card, and not one I would do the G10 mod to.  Yes, it is possible to go SLI with G10s, but only in certain chassis that will allow you plenty of room, and space to mount dual 120mm AIOs.

I still say, sell the 660s and buy the best single GPU you can afford.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

@Faceman

Thanks again for your notes :) I'm thinking on buying 2x gtx 960 to mount them on the next months, in the meantime I'll have fun

with liquidcooling :D  This is what I'm thinking to mount:

2x HEATKILLER® GPU-X³ Core GTX 660

1x GPU-X Multi-Link

1x Magicool DCP450 - Sata - 3 Velocidades

1x Magicool 240 G2 Slim

The only thing I'll have to change when I buy the new graphics cards, are the Heatkiller :rolleyes:
What do you think about this components? (Aside of the fact that won't gain much performance, as overloading the VGAs up to 95% get up to 83C degrees, 208fps)