mid tower for watercooling?

Cru139

Hello smart people,

just a quick question;

is there any mid tower case you can mount two dual 120 radiators in without really modding it?

thanks!

could take a look at some of the corsair cases from what ive read this is a pretty good case for watercooling but not very wallet friendly haha but seriously take a look around the corsair products as there high quality and pretty good hope i helped

http://www.corsair.com/en/pc-cases/graphite-series-pc-case/graphite-series-600t-silver-mid-tower-case.html

Corsair 600T/650D : top 240, back 120, front 200x200

I've done that.

Depending on motherboard compatibility, fractal define r4. Slim 240 in the top, 240 native, (280 with slight modification) in the front.

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

The Nanoxia Deep Silence 1

240 in the top, 240 in the front and no modding required. You might want to look at the black version instead though, to avoid the fridge aesthetic.

Don't take this as a suggestion, but I also suddenly wonder how a Gigas (Xigmatek) might work...Maybe there wouldn't be enough clearance on the back.

IMO it's a close tie between CM's HAF XM and Fractal Define, in my experience they offer the best for mid-towers.

The 600T can hold a 240 in the top and a thick 240 in the front with minimal modding. So if you like the look of that case it would be a good choice imo.. :)

(Comming soon)

C70 vengeance from corsair can support a h100i and other water cooling radiators and its a mid-tower case

IMO it's a close tie between CM's HAF XM and Fractal Define, in my experience they offer the best for mid-towers.
I agree with the Haf XM, has plenty of room.

fractal design arc midi in stcok can hold a 60mm 240 in push/pull in the roof with no

side-effects a 240 monsta (80mm) push/pull in the front or narrower combinations.

drop the opti bays and a 360 can be modded to the roof as well..

airdeano