Call of Duty Advanced Warfare at 46Gb download size for Xbox One

45.84 GB to be exact..

Call-Of-Duty-2014-Trailer.jpg

Thanks to a screenshot posted by a redditor we now know that Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is a fairly large file size with whopping 45.84 gigabytes (take that wolfenstein & titan fall) , to keep things in perspective that's almost 10% of the total harddrive space available for XBoxOnefor just one game..

(Reddit screenshot below image)

codaw.png

But , the said amount is before it reserves space for Xbox One's OS and other functionalities.Everything taken into account with addition of free space for game saves, updates,downloadable titles & so forth,

Final tally for the total hard drive space comes to around 362GB hard drive space taken after installation :o about 14% is expected to be hogged by COD:AW

"..you can hook up an external storage device to the Xbox One system, so long as it's over 256GB is size and uses USB 3.0.. "

for those who are having worries this might take up too much space, the support page adds that you can hook up an external storage device to the Xbox One system, so long as it's over 256GB is size and uses USB 3.0

spacey-1102-610.jpg

(trailer screenshot)

The said file size hints that there is going to be uncompresed game cut scenes to make things photo realistic as far as possible , Pretty darn good visual effects so far (note the quality of the game footage image above) ...The game is set to release internationally on November 4, 2014. it was announced on Tuesday that owners of last-gen versions Advanced Warfare would be able to upgrade to current generation for free, But remember only digital copies are valid for this, if you have bought a physical disc you're not qualified for the free upgrade

http://www.vg247.com/2014/10/09/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-xbox-one-digital-file-size-revealed/

Bonus:

leave a like if you liked this post

& do post your thoughts & rants down beloooow......

(oh boy! get ready for #PCMASTERACE  & 'console sucks' posts <_<  )

Details separate people.

Somehow NBA 2K14 was 7GB and 2K15 is 37GB.... wtf?! I only have a 120GB SSD....

"Rawr XD"

Bet you 100% it's a marketing sham to the fanboys, and they purposely didn't compress anything.

"Call of Doody takes up that much space?? It must be the best Cawadoody ever!"

Sif they couldn't subsidize a 1TB drive from the get-go instead of the defaulted 500GB.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

but... i only have 6GB (of 500GB) free :blush:

and if the PC (mr) vercion bring like an super_ultra_mega_hiper_4k_pack of 300GB lol... oh my B)

And then you have bf4 setting at a nice 52GB with one DLC to go.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

What are they putting into that disk?. Hell even WoW  with all  expansions and updates takes up only 32Gb  on my harddrive and that has far more content then Cock of Duty

Maybe they decided to leave the audio uncompressed like in Titanfall...

Audio Files must be uncompressed. But then again 1 Terbyte WD Hard drives are 65$ So dirt cheap.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Sif they couldn't subsidize a 1TB drive from the get-go instead of the defaulted 500GB.

FYI, the current consoles aren't loss leaders (not counting Wii U).

Peasants can't even hold enough games with their underpowered hardware.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

The more storage it takes the better the game will be right?

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Well if you're buying an Xbone, CoD is likely the only game you're playing so it should be fine xD

Idk, Halo: The Master Chief Collection is almost entirely why I own an Xbox.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

As the trailer says "Huh, give me a break"

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Why is the file size of a game news? It isn't that big  ;)

... Actually it is.

wow, i could swear that was the newest cod thats already out, lol

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Why is the file size of a game news? It isn't that big  ;)

Titanfall was 50gb. Idk why this is news either. 

Most console peasants are probably still on dial-up anyway, fibre optic might sound too complicated to them. 

It's going to take a year to download.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

It's probably 46GB of peasants

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: ASUS Strix Radeon R7 5700 XT OC Edition Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200 CL14 SSD: 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72 Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X Mirror Black Display: BenQ XL2420Z  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Audio: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum