Heaven Society - Week 21 (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)

LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

This Weeks Anime!

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

6Gi1rF2.jpg

Synopsis

Hachiman Hikigaya is an antisocial high school student with no friends or girlfriend and as a result has a distorted view on life. When he sees his classmates talking excitedly about their adolescent lives, he mutters, "They're a bunch of liars." When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, "Not working." A teacher gets Hachiman to join the volunteer "service club," which happens to have the school's prettiest girl - Yukino Yukinoshita.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Member Tags

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

These anime were selected from a poll that is generated from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

....I just started watching episode 6 and he's saying things that I've said and done and I love it.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Anybody noticed the trend with the names of the main characters?

Hikigaya "Hikki" Hachiman

Yuigahama Yui

Yukinoshita Yukino

Hayama Hayato

among others....

Ah this is an anime I quite enjoyed infact I'm the one who suggested it; It's an anime I hold quite near and dear to my heart as I grew up as quite the loner and had quite a similar 7th Grade as Hikigaya had 9th where everyone slowly forced me out of my loner ways... But enough about me; Hikigaya must slowly learn how to deal with people and as he learns todo it he starts having to learn how to deal with the scariest person of them all HIMSELF and how to deal with females... Which provides some comedy along with the fact most of the characters don't understand him but he uses this to his advantage all the time much like MC of Hyouka(cannot remember the name sadly not TOO much of a Hyouka fan @MyInnerFred wanna cookie for helping me out here?) 

TLDR: It works as both a Slice/Life-Rom-Com for those of you who like to laugh @ the comedy moments and cry @ the romantic parts... BUT, it also has some Psychological aspects so those of you who like to learn just how people work you can...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Ah this is an anime I quite enjoyed infact I'm the one who suggested it; It's an anime I hold quite near and dear to my heart as I grew up as quite the loner and had quite a similar 7th Grade as Hikigaya had 9th where everyone slowly forced me out of my loner ways... But enough about me; Hikigaya must slowly learn how to deal with people and as he learns todo it he starts having to learn how to deal with the scariest person of them all HIMSELF and how to deal with females... Which provides some comedy along with the fact most of the characters don't understand him but he uses this to his advantage all the time much like MC of Hyouka(cannot remember the name sadly not TOO much of a Hyouka fan @MyInnerFred wanna cookie for helping me out here?) 

TLDR: It works as both a Slice/Life-Rom-Com for those of you who like to laugh @ the comedy moments and cry @ the romantic parts... BUT, it also has some Psychological aspects so those of you who like to learn just how people work you can...

It's blasphemous not remembering Oreki Houtarou's name!

lm7bKYT.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

If you haven't watched it yet, I can recommend Haganai(I Don't Have Many Friends) It's the same show but different and I love it, it's more light hearted and comedic than this but I suspect that you'd like it.

It's blasphemous not remembering Oreki Houtarou's name!

snip

Lol I nearly said "Oreo"  sorry I'm terrible with names let alone Japanese ones...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Lol I nearly said "Oreo"  sorry I'm terrible with names let alone Japanese ones...

You must improve!

MhvaO3P.gif

If you haven't watched it yet, I can recommend Haganai(I Don't Have Many Friends) It's the same show but different and I love it, it's more light hearted and comedic than this but I suspect that you'd like it.

Sorry I try to avoid MOST harems (let's just ignore the fact my favorite anime is a total harem... Watched part of it before but eh too ecchii I usually don't like funny shows I prefer more serious things... honestly my teen romcom snafu is probably the farthest I'm willing to go comedy wise... It's already enough of a compromise for me...

You must improve!

snip

I thought you ran out of gifs two weeks ago >.< you found more....Also damnnit I keep getting ninja'd

I thought you ran out of gifs two weeks ago >.< you found more....Also damnnit I keep getting ninja'd

Oh Never... I just can't post images well on a phone...

0bHi4Hm.gif

Oh Never... I just can't post images well on a phone...

oh god.. Well I have a message for you...(sadly my computer monitor was stolen recently so I'm currently using my crap x-years old laptop so I can use my image library I still have the internet... O.o

Now here's the message: 

7b5.gif

oh god.. Well I have a message for you...(sadly my computer monitor was stolen recently so I'm currently using my crap x-years old laptop so I can use my image library I still have the internet... O.o

Now here's the message: 

-ハーミットスニップ!!-

dem physics....

dem physics....

Lol xD best thing a google search now fred calm your tits with the gifs...

Now here's the message: 

7b5.gif

omg hahahahahaha please send me the link to shi 

Giveaway within the next 4 weeks. Stay tuned! 

that was Random....No complains!

You must improve!

MhvaO3P.gif

What happened to the picture!? he is milk white and his hair is 90% Black! D:

Did you play with the saturation agaiin !!!??

He should look more like this!

oreki_houtarou_render_by_joouls-d5e4mj3.

I love it, it's like a more sombre Haganai, and I love Haganai, I'm beaming and can't wait to watch it again and be critical of it but I doubt that I can its really good.

Alright @GloriousPain, I have one episode left, and I don't like loose ends, Do I want to watch it or is it going to an unsatisfactory ending.

Now here's the message: 

(Wow)

Dont mind if i do. Right Click > Save image as

---

Im mentioned here twice, probably becuz im a SOL lova. for you guys who havent watched this i totally recommend it, gaww(good anime worth watching)

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Alright @GloriousPain, I have one episode left, and I don't like loose ends, Do I want to watch it or is it going to an unsatisfactory ending.

I like the ending go for it...

Dont mind if i do. Right Click > Save image as

---

Im mentioned here twice, probably becuz im a SOL lova. for you guys who havent watched this i totally recommend it, gaww(good anime worth watching)

You ever hear of maxxed HDD space? 

deal_with_it_by_angel2945668-d6os0vg.png