I phone 6 charging with i pad equipment ...

keycolony

Is it dangerous to charge the i phone6 with the i pad equipment cause it is 2 times faster than charging it with the normal i phone equipment , some people said me dont do this 1month and the i phone is damaged and some said yes do this it not affects the performance

Uhh.

Wrong.

Section.

Bro

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Is it dangerous to charge the i phone6 with the i pad equipment cause it is 2 times faster than charging it with the normal i phone equipment , some people said me dont do this 1month and the i phone is damaged and some said yes do this it not affects the performance

Fairly sure the phone reduces the wattage being supplied anyway, so there isn't any damage at all. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

No the iPhone will be quite fine. If it was dangerous it wouldn't be possible, at least not without extreme research into the risks first. That's the way Apple works.

Wrong section ? Hmm but it is the section tech news and it is new tech so ....?

The charger supplies x amount of current the device asks for. As long as the voltage is the same, which is 5V on usb, it will work fine.

Should be in the troubleshooting section I believe. Since you were providing a question not an article on the topic.

Oh ok than im sorry can i delete my entry cause im on the phone now and i think you cant mark it as solved on the phone ...

The charger supplies x amount of current the device asks for. As long as the voltage is the same, which is 5V on usb, it will work fine.

This. Also, wrong section.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

so long as the battery management is in the phone and not the charger then it will be fine. The fact that it chargers in twice the time is interesting though, I would have thought all Apple chargers being interchangeable would have had the same power ratings.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

unless you soak your hands in water before you plug it in then no 

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

Yeah, tech news doesn't mean new tech

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

The tech news section isnt for talking about newly released tech. Its for talking about news stuff related to tech, like specs, benchmarks, reviews, release dates, etc :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Aside from all the BS complaining about how it's not in the right section let's cut to the answer.

No. It is perfectly fine to charge an iPhone with an iPad charger. If anything, it will be good for the iPad charger, because the iPhone only draws 1A of power while the iPad charger can provide up to 2.1A, therefore reducing the amount of heat produced. 

It's like using a higher wattage PSU then what you need. Running a PC that draws 300W off a 750W PSU is perfectly safe.

"Rawr XD"