Tutorial request: How to overclock with the MSI Control Center

Hi, so I have the MSI Z77A-G43, Socket-1155. But right now i have the i5 sandy bridge 2300. So I know that I cannot overclock just yet but Im going to buy the IVY bridge i5 3570k and then overclock with the MSI programs. I don't want to do it myself in the bios/uefi and risk crashes and shit that Im not sure of how to handle. But I guess these programs calculates a safe number that it handles to overclock and im fine with it not being at it's absolute maximum. And yes I do have a watercooler and all, but what I would like some help with is if I should modify anything in the bios/uefi to make it more stable and where and how to overclock in the MSI programs.

Thanks!

Regards,

Ludwig Johnson

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf

Hi there,

All the program will do is help you achieve around a 0.1-0.2 overclock. Tiny Tom Logan over on the To Live customs channel did a very nice guide not too long ago that does go into the BIOS and he explains everything very well. I'm not sure if you have ever seen his videos but I hope you have a cup of tea on standby they are long...... :P  

Hope that helps.