900D Picture Question

it might not be that excact product but its the idea behind is the same, just the design that is a little different..

I believe Linus used something similar in his ultimate watercooling build guide.. :)

(Comming soon)

it might not be that excact product but its the idea behind is the same, just the design that is a little different..

I believe Linus used something similar in his ultimate watercooling build guide.. :)

Do you have any idea if crystal link would work in that situation? With that spacing? Because it looks kind of small.

honestly i dont have any experience with cystal link, dont even really know how it works.. but I guess you just cut the tubes the length you need right? if so, then I dont see why it wouldnt work. alternativly you could just use a small piece of clear soft tubing between the GPUs

(Comming soon)

@Winther Using regular tubing with compression fitting is near to impossible when you have video cards next to each other. That's why you either need fittings that are the exact length needed for that spacing or you could use an adjustable link like the Bitspower Adjustable Aqua Link Pipe ( http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17051/ex-tub-1486/Bitspower_Adjustable_Aqua_Link_Pipe_I_22-31mm_-_Matte_Black_BP-MBDG14AALPI.html?tl=g30c101s873 ).

I know, or rather I can figure out, that its very deficult to get a piece of tubing in between but I doubt its impossible, unless ofcourse they are so close that the fitting actually touch..

(Comming soon)

It could be bitspower crystal link which is used for multiple GPU configurations.