Hey guys!

I'm sure I was expected to show up in this thread at some point lol

for better or for worse team B will be covering the ducky suite hopefully tomorrow! I'm not entirely sure when that translates to in upload time as the internet in our hotel seems fairly sub par

I am oh so very excited to review this keyboard for you guys - the reason why I haven't seen it so far is because ducky has actually set up shop in a near by hotel and not in the main convention center or Taipei 101 like most of the other vendors!

Hey guys!

for better or for worse team B will be covering the ducky suite hopefully tomorrow! I'm not entirely sure when that translates to in upload time as the internet in our hotel seems fairly sub par

I am oh so very excited to review this keyboard for you guys - the reason why I haven't seen it so far is because ducky has actually set up shop in a near by hotel and not in the main convention center or Taipei 101 like most of the other vendors!

Nice, can't wait for the coverage and your review.

Hey guys!

Yes! Can't wait for team B to cover this!

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

(on the topic of Team B)

We had a bit of a rough start, myself not being very used to this style of content and Broll not having done event coverage at this pace before. But we have really brought it up on day 2, I am excited to release some of our later content to show everyone what Team B is really capable of :) I think you guys will also be interested in a video we have on the way about a new release in the Topre spectrum of products :)

(on the topic of Team B)

We had a bit of a rough start, myself not being very used to this style of content and Broll not having done event coverage at this pace before. But we have really brought it up on day 2, I am excited to release some of our later content to show everyone what Team B is really capable of :) I think you guys will also be interested in a video we have on the way about a new release in the Topre spectrum of products :)

Can't wait for those contents to be released. Guess I won't be sleeping tonight due to overlyhype-hype excitement! Enjoy the rest of Computex guys! :)

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).

+1000 points for Team B for covering this. 

can't wait for the video. 

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

Update: Added Slick's video coverage in Ducky's Booth. :)

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

The snake spacebar is definitely an improvement over the shine 3.

wish I could have one of those awesome keyboards! The lighting effects are just amazing :D

Ducky keyboards are so awesome!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Like there facebook page guys and flood them w/ "I want Aluminum on Ducky Shine 3".
Like there facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ducky-Keyboard/117547488320354?fref=ts

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

You guys know the Alumin cased Shine III is likely to cost like $240+ right?
Looks like a nice keyboard but I'm not seeing too much reason to replace my Shine II
Although the 60 key Ducky looks nice.
I've been considering getting one as a backup/secondary/LAN keyboard
(Which is funny because I already use a TKL)

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/

(on the topic of Team B)

It definitely doesn't show you're doing an excellent job :)

Anyway here's team B's video of the Ducky booth:

Holy crap that's a lot of customizability for the backlight xD. I don't really like the custom gold keys or the glass wrist rest but the Shine III definitely looks awesome.

I don't have the words to express how much I want one of these.  

However, I have been having trouble finding the shine II I want, so I'm not sure how hard it will be to get my hands on one of these.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3930k | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Pro | RAM: 4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance | SSD: Samsung 840

GPU: Gigabyte 7950 | CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220 | Case: CM Storm Trooper | PSU: Corsair HX 750

Mmm that reactive typing. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Im more excited aboutnth mini! I need a great portable keyboard and this might be it lol

TEAM B FTW, great video again!

Can't help it, still somewhat disappointed with the Shine 3 features.. The new lighting modes look awesome, but I'm the kind a guy that sets one mode and will keep that mode forever. Aluminium body is the only pro for me! Did they (off camera) mention anything about a TKL version Shine 3?

Anyhow, the offcial supplier for The Netherlands had a final shipment of Shine 2 with cherry mx blue yesterday, so I guess I'm buying myself a Shine 2 TKL today :)

This looks awesome. I'm just confused to why ducky doesn't ever put a standard line of 5 macro keys on these $100+ gaming oriented keyboards like other companies are doing.

Yah its cool with all the look at my keyboard lighting effects but having designated macro keys are so helpful in everything i do. 

awesome keyboard is awesome!

that new reactive feature with longer delay option... and more.

can't wait.  :D

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

• 3 weeks later...