CD Projekt promises no visual downgrade for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Latislapaloie

I knew I could count on them! :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I knew I could count on them! :)

They'll never follow ubisoft and their evilness

I'm just hoping they add Mantle support.

Or at least have it run as good as Witcher 2, i can max that out just fine.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Good to hear. I would have been surprised if the PC version actually got a visual downgrade. They went DRM free with the PC version so I don't see why they would turn around and stab PC users in the back with a downgrade.

Witcher 2 looked beautiful and never worried they would go that way. Building a rig to enjoy Witcher 3.

Built: i7 4790k @ 4.6 (1.29v), MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio, Asus Z97-Pro(Wifi), EVGA Supernova G2 750W, 16gb @ 2400mhz OC, CM Hyper 212 EVO, Crucial MX100 256gb, WD Black 2TB+2TB, Logitech G105, G502, Z623,  Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 165hz IPS G-Sync, NZXT H440(Red/Black)

probably because they are an indie group who already released Witcher 2 first on PC, then consoles.

Lol, CDProjekt is not an indie dev team. It was released for PC first because the intention was for it to be a PC game from the ground up. Things are different this time because consoles are in mind from the start. I still haven't pre-ordered as I am wary of their business practices with Microsoft for the X-bone version. 

Not that I have anything against CDProjekt, I live in Poland, but I just find it funny how people praise them for the anti-DRM thing, but seem to forget that the whole reason they don't use DRM was because it was badly implemented in the Witcher 2. It had DRM in the beginning and it was causing huge performance issues, after they removed it performance was boosted, and people praised them. From there they sort of rode the anti-DRM thing to their fame and that's what they are most known for, but it's still a bit hypocritical if you ask me. Few people remember CDProjekt before that. 

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

They'll never follow ubisoft and their evilness

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-dogs-visuals-have-not-been-downgraded-ubisoft-says/1100-6418171/

Oh my the circlejerk

i preordered, because i got a good deal on it and got some cool stuff and beta for that crappy IOS game CD had another company make

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Preordered for $48 on GOG due to having first two games on Steam.

#justmasterracethings

mfWMcqz.png

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Good, I'm really excited for this game.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|