do right angle usb3 headers exist?

so i'm building a new pc using the Maximus Impact VII and i figure the bulky usb 3 header would be better hidden if it was a right angled header

Here's what the motherboard header looks like

thumb_MaximusVIIimpact_022.jpg

Here's an example of a motherboard that has the right angle version of the header

dCOAa.jpg

i wonder if there's a little chunk of plastic+wires that would make the adapter point to the right?

i'd like to avoid having to unsolder the existing header to put in one of these

2013051112022148547.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue with my Ranger and I just found this .

post-122415-0-89086300-1413451810_thumb.

However you might have to try and find one in your area (as do I ) but it might help if you went to an electronics store and show them a picture of the part, that's what I'm gonna do.

Hope this helps and good luck!

this is very close to it, but it has one pin to many. 

as you can see, USB3 has 19 pins, so you would have to cut one pin out

p67sabertooth11_1745_detail.jpg

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I noticed that, but I haven't been able to find any 19 pin connectors so this will have to do. I went out and placed an order for the part at my local store and they said to check back next week. Hopefully they'll get the part and it will work. 

I have been looking for the same thing for my Formula.    I can't believe that this isn't something more readily available.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

I have been looking for the same thing for my Formula.    I can't believe that this isn't something more readily available.  

I can't believe how USB 3.0 connectors/wires are still so big/bulky. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I can't believe how USB 3.0 connectors/wires are still so big/bulky. 

I know.   I have been working on getting my case as perfect as I can.  Very clean cable management, etc.  But I have this big ugly USB3 cable sticking strait out of the board like a tumor growing out of my forehead.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

I noticed that, but I haven't been able to find any 19 pin connectors so this will have to do. I went out and placed an order for the part at my local store and they said to check back next week. Hopefully they'll get the part and it will work. 

You're probably going to have to because most 19-pin cables have that 20th pin hole blocked, so it won't physically fit on the connector

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO