• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dDaunloz

father.io MMO FPS IRL

Posted · Original PosterOP

1bX8rUO.png

Proxy42 aspires to create Video Games as Real as Life. We were estabilished in late 2012 by a bunch of gamers who believe that player-focused game development, an innovative gameplay and a great community can result in the greatest game in the world. We are releasing soon our first game, father.io a Real Life Massive Multiplayer First Person Shooter.

We are a bunch of game developers. artists & geeks who have created a videogame that interact with the people, the places and the object around us.

Father.io transform the Real World in an full-immersive Videogame.
Single & Multiplayer. 
Real Time. 
Persistent. 
Massive.

http://father.io/ https://www.facebook.com/fatherio

i7 4770k @ Corsair H105 | Asus Maximus VI Gene | 8x2 Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | SLI €VGA GTX 780 SC ACX | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | Corsair HX850 | Zalman ZM-T2 | Samsung s23B300b x3
MSI E350IS-E45 | APU E350 | HD6310 | 4GB Kingston Valueram | V300 120GB + 2x2TB + 3TB | Cooler Master Elite Power 450W | Antec P180 White Mini | Aiwa NSX-BL24 | Samsung UN40B6000

Samsung Galaxy S5 ( SM-G900M ) | Snapdragon 801 Quad-core 2.5 GHz | 2GB RAM | Adreno 330 | SuperAmoled 5.1" 1080p | 16GB + 64GB | Li-Ion 2800 mAh | Skullcandy Supreme Sound ink'd 2

what wouldn't i have given to have this as a child, would have been the most epic game ever, while burning off that excess energy and getting fresh air at the same time, would have been such a childhood. I think they went way overboard with that music though .. it just kept going and going, no diversity and just didn't want to give us a break from it, they probably made this commercial themselves :P

It is mobile >:-(

And?...

Did you not catch the part where it's a real life MMO, or would you seriously want to run around with a PC on your back while holding a webcam and monitor in front of you?

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

And?...

Did you not catch the part where it's a real life MMO, or would you seriously want to run around with a PC on your back while holding a webcam and monitor in front of you?

It means I can not play it. I have promised myself to never play mobile again and now I am getting annoyed, because I would like to play that.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come