PC Problems you live with

Noisey PSU fan..

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

addiction to using tape: http://tinypic.com/r/23ljvx5/5

LMAO wow.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

addiction to using tape: http://tinypic.com/r/23ljvx5/5

LMAO wow.

Without the tape i have a huge dent in my side panel. i used up a whole roll of tape on dat :D

4.2GHZ VALIDATIONGALLERYMost expensive software you own (clicky thread)

Intel Core i5 760 2.8GHZ @3.3ghz(4C),Asus P7H55/USB3,Antec TP550 80+bronze,Gigabyte GTX 570 SOC@955/2120 1050MV,windows 3.1,8GB DDR3 1333MHZ @~1450mhz,,500gb hdd, 160gb 

I have a 200mm Fan on the top of my case because its 2 thick to fit on the inside between the motherboard.

I used to have a graphics card that conflicted with the onboard sound on the motherboard. It made the computer run incredibly slow. I had to go into device manager and disable the HD audio on my Graphics card for the computer to function.

The shroud for my G9 has like 1mm of play in it that makes the mouse go spastic if you lift it up.

First world problems.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

gpu gets heated up a lot like 85 C is min for me T_T

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

addiction to tape [repost-image should work now]

gallery_37813_564_145945.png

4.2GHZ VALIDATIONGALLERYMost expensive software you own (clicky thread)

Intel Core i5 760 2.8GHZ @3.3ghz(4C),Asus P7H55/USB3,Antec TP550 80+bronze,Gigabyte GTX 570 SOC@955/2120 1050MV,windows 3.1,8GB DDR3 1333MHZ @~1450mhz,,500gb hdd, 160gb 

if i put my computer to sleep, my graphics card doesn't wake up and give an output to the monitor again (faulty amd drivers for 5000 series)

i have 2 sticks of ram that don't match (3gb, different speeds) but they work

my mobo doesn't support full speed pcie 16x 

i have to manually plug in my case fan molex to turn them on while gaming (they're too loud to leave on) but im going to be making a diy fan controller

as you can tell my computer is old and not very good

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Noise Issuses Hurt me

in my basement,using a computer,staring at a 1024x768 screen

The fact that my sdd is just setting in the bottom of my case.... 

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

The increase in the Load/Unload Cycle count of my 3TB hard drive, I have to keep some fraps videos playing when I'm not using my PC, to make sure the hard drive is reading, otherwise the count goes up fast.

Oh, and this minor fan problem.

4QEoCrq.jpg

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Can't seem to think of any for my rig but I do know one thing, It takes me about 5 minutes of wrestling with my case to get either side panel on or off, Zalman Z11 Plus case btw and the windowed panel just does not come off and does not go back on and nothing is conflicting with it and the otherside has a bulge in it because of that many wires behind the mobo tray and that barely shut either haha, I literally dread having to open my pc because of this

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Unable close the panel after hiding all of the cable at the back of the case -_-

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4

my Athlon II X2 2.0ghz 300m and my 333 or 667mhz ram onboard hd4200 w/ 256mb ram

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

ohh and laggy youtube videos flash FTW

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

• 1 year later...

My HDD sometimes just spins up like crazy and won't calm down until when I don't need it to be quiet anymore.

I hear random beeps through my speakers/headphones, prob. caused by my Logitech stick microphone.

My DPI gets reset every time I restart - luckily I have a DPI button on my mouse anyway.

My videocard has a DVI and mini hdmi port next to each other, I need an adapter for the mini HDMI to DVI monitor (I have 2 exact compies of each other) but the adapter is too wide, I cut the screwthreads off, now it fits at a strange angle, it does mess up the colors every now and then though :)

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Nothing! Because pc is the master race and there are no problems.  :P

(I'm just joking guys don't murder me) 

Corsair Link software not working on my H100i. So my radiator fans run louder than I would ideally like.

A windows 8 error "system kernel power event 41" random crashes in game and out game, 

Not having enough usb headers.

A certain (too loud for my taste) noise coming from a) the stock fans on my cpu cooler or b ) the pump itself. Too lazy to find out, thank god for headsets.

And the front jacks on my H440 don't worked(never did but couldn't be bothered to send the case back for a month for front jacks).

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice