Google Indonesia hacked by "1337" of hacker group Team Madleets

Aniallation
And i like how the OP added in bold and big at the top that it was to raise awareness after 75% of post saying that this was know, he'll it's even on the windows insider ToS that they will track as much data as possible

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Still goes to hacked site for me

n6ZOTO2.jpg

Your computers DNS cache is putting you back on that page

go to command prompt and type in :  ipconfig /flushdns

Now if you go back to the website it should put you on the legit version :)

----

As said above it was just a DNS redirect, Google its self was not hacked.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Holy shit. These are seriously real 1337 H4X0RS. I never imagined that hackers would actually call themselves "1337" due to how childish and stupid it is but my god they've done it.

Even you dude set you font color to automatic.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Why is the amount of horse waste increasing in the news section?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Ogod..that looks like a 13 year olds Myspace. As someone who sees the world in hexcode and relationships between colour, this offends me, greatly.

Who even seriously uses "1337" anymore?

as i expected they did really hack google

they just spoofed the DNS

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

it's embraasing for me cause i'm live in indonesia and born in indonesia

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

For those who don't understand spoofing, here's a better example of why its bad.

Some hackers spoofs your bank but instead of adding extra BS images to deface it they add a username/password fake box for you to type that info in on.

Game over.

These hackers are actually making you aware of the false sense of security, they not trying to steal or do bad things to you but to slap you in the face to wake you up from being duped into the matrix. From the posts it looks like their efforts fell on deaf ears and minds, at least on this forum. :unsure:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.