FarCry3 Optimal settinG ?

tylong

Whats the best setting to run farcry3 ?

It stutters and gives me a headache after sometime.

I have msi 6950 tf3 2gb(non oc),2600k and 8gb ram and am using the latest drivers 13.1.

Stutters? How so? DO you have Vysnc on? What is your AA set to. What resolution are you playing at.

get Fraps to check your FPS. If it's lower than 30-60ish try lowering some settings.

"An Excellent Signature"

Stutters? How so? DO you have Vysnc on? What is your AA set to. What resolution are you playing at.
yeah i get a headache after sumtym altho m gettin good fps (50-60) ...Vsync=on and AA=off...1600x1050

get Fraps to check your FPS. If it's lower than 30-60ish try lowering some settings.
fps is not the problem...i have high-veryhigh for most of the options....i tried changing but it made no difference :(

Just like Helltech asked, what is the shuttering like?

Just like Helltech asked, what is the shuttering like?
www!youtube!com/watch?v=bIbvhwPS4IE...chk this out(turn off the volume).....its not smooth thats all...many are facing the same prob wid higher cards as well ...if you are using a similar card pls post your settings...Thanks

Run the game patch file on the Far Cry 3 website, that might help? It might be your resolution, that you're playing on?

Increase your FOV in the options, it pulls the camera back a bit so you don't get the massive amount of head bobbing. I had the same headache effect until i increased the FOV. :)

What sort of input/output (HDMI/VGA/DP etc.) are you using and what is the refresh rate & response time of your monitor?