Characterize some of the gaming peripherals out there

Tr33

I'll start with my opinion:

Logitech- probably the most "mature" peripheral as they have the least lights and other things that make products look flashy. Great build quality(but the wires on their mice suck imo since my g400 died to that) . All in all cool, durable, quality products for good prices and no BS advertising.

Razer- they usually sell because of the looks of their products and the waaaay too BS advertising which is a lot of the times false, However I must say I like the Deathadder(probably Razer's best product). This is a brand that most people in the age category of 13-18 or somewhere like that I would say would fall for. They see pulsing lights and all kind of stuff written on the boxes that says that their products are top notch and the best(false false false).

Steelseries- Like logitech but imo a bit cooler looking(when it comes to mice especially) but thankfully they are not like Razer. Again quality, looks and great prices.

What is your view on gaming peripherals?(post other ones if u want to like roccat, corsair, cm, etc.)

BLAOW!!!!

I mostly agree except that Razer products don't have to be flashy. Their LEDs can turned off, leaving you with a very professional product that performs well.

Logitech: wide range, good build quality, not-so-great software though it has improved. Gaming mice and keyboards lack the mid-series both in price and features. Gaming mice are designed short and wide (not my style).

Microsoft: also wide range, which includes also other than just mice and keyboards. Build quality could be better, software is not so good and lacks backup option.

Razer: why the hate?? I've last used ~7 years ago so can't comment on current software. Build quality is average. Mice fit nicely to hand. Buttons could be better. You get what you pay kinda.

SteelSeries: Average build quality. Horrible design on mice. But nice color scheme options on headsets.

Roccat: Very nicely designed mice. Software quality varies. Good build quality, but not as good as logitechs. Bit over priced. Excellent customer service.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Logitech : Good products, lack a flare in design, so dont appeal to me and i dont want my desk looking too plain

Microsoft: Never really appealed to me, bad products imo and bad software, feel quite cheap.

Razer: Love the build quality and feel, even the look and editbility, shame they now feel they can charge what seems too much after becoming popular.

Mad catz: Asthetically horrible robot like products, but ergonomically very very good, and can be changed to whatever user is using them, and kid of overpriced..

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

Corsair: Professional and cool looking products that have excellent build quality. Their keyboards and mice are superb.

Logitech: Quality peripherals of all sorts, Less bling and more function. Great build quality.

Razer: Tatty looking products that feel like cheap plastic more often than not. Only thing I like from them is their mouse mats which are excellent.

Microsoft: Not particularly good quality, feels cheap and looks the part as well.

I mostly agree except that Razer products don't have to be flashy. Their LEDs can turned off, leaving you with a very professional product that performs well.

Yea I tried that. But I guess Razer is better for me when it's all flashy haha. Not to say I don't like flashyness lol but I guess I'm starting to like mouse that are less flashy more and more. I like for example the Steelseries Sensei(standard edition) because it's flashy but not really because of the lights but because of the cool materials that reflect things haha.

BLAOW!!!!

Corsair: Professional and cool looking products that have excellent build quality. Their keyboards and mice are superb.

Logitech: Quality peripherals of all sorts, Less bling and more function. Great build quality.

Razer: Tatty looking products that feel like cheap plastic more often than not. Only thing I like from them is their mouse mats which are excellent.

Microsoft: Not particularly good quality, feels cheap and looks the part as well.

Hmm I wish I could get my hands on and just TRY a Corsair mouse. Too bad my stupid country only has Razer, Roccat, Steelseries, Logitech, etc. but not cool stuff like Corsair, CM etc. :(

BLAOW!!!!