Cheap Windows 8.1 Pro Global CD Key - up to 90% off!

Hydra

The keys are 100% legal and legitimate from g2a directly.

You didn't buy that from G2A directly, you bought it from a seller. Trust me, I bought my current windows 8.1 license from a marketplace seller on G2A but I am seriously worried about how it was obtained. For those prices, something is not right.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Of course it's not right. You're pirating Windows right now. And yet, you paid ... some money. Good deal, indeed.

Politics: "Poli" a Latin word meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures".

what about the other keys?

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

Ive used g2a for windows 8.1 pro. works fine. i tried with a 7 day trail xbox live. lol all codes failed!

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,

Ive used g2a for windows 8.1 pro. works fine. i tried with a 7 day trail xbox live. lol all codes failed!

I bought diablo 3 from there, worked perfectly

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

With G2A you can either purchase directly from G2A or a indivdual seller, which is usually cheaper than from G2A directly. I would recommend looking at the rating of the seller before you buy to see if they're a trusted seller. And, if you want to be extra safe you can get the G2A Shield which 100% recommends a successful purchase. If you want to purchase windows 8.1 click https://www.g2a.com/r/windows8-1professionalkey (Shortened URL).

I bet £20 that the /r/ in that link means its a referral link, I looked at the G2A 'goldmine' thing they have (i.e. referrals) and you can choose your own referral link. This guy obviously chose the windows 8.1 thing in order to spread it around and get money.

Seriously dude.

for video games, if you buy the global keys its usually legit. they are often from promotions or giveaways. in some cases buying an EA game on steam may allow the key to work on Origin as well, granting an extra copy. I've always unlocked my steam EA games onto Origin because I want the games on both platforms in case one of them stops working, but I would say its likely that some origin keys for sale are from steam EA titles. Ubisoft keys often require you to go to their Uplay store, check out the game and then apply a promo key code to get the game for free. There is no way in hell those are not legit, unless its an inside job @ ubisoft. 

if you stray outside of games though, beware.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I bet £20 that the /r/ in that link means its a referral link, I looked at the G2A 'goldmine' thing they have (i.e. referrals) and you can choose your own referral link. This guy obviously chose the windows 8.1 thing in order to spread it around and get money.

Seriously dude.

You literally earn like 0.11p every time someone buys a product from that link. I honestly used the referral link to shorten the url..

-BUILD-

You literally earn like 0.11p every time someone buys a product from that link. I honestly used the referral link to shorten the url..

You could have used http://bit.ly or any of the other millions of link shortening sites, if you're going to post a referral link on this forum at least publicly state that's what it is

Amusing that you used a referral link to "shorten" the link. URL size doesn't typically matter much, not to mention you could embed it into a word (hyperlink) by highlighting the word and selecting the "link" button.

You could have used http://bit.ly or any of the other millions of link shortening sites, if you're going to post a referral link on this forum at least publicly state that's what it is

This is also another decent workaround. While I agree about publicly stating referral links, I thought it was against forum rules to post referral links, I've definitely seen it called out many other times.