Cheap Windows 8.1 Pro Global CD Key - up to 90% off!

Hydra

How is this still a thing?! Are people so dumb?! It's just a KEY, not a LICENCE. It has no value. You might as well pirate Windows, legally speaking you are.

BTW, G2A does not sell Windows directly. If your key goes bad, how would they get a new one for you?

Politics: "Poli" a Latin word meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures".

I was wondering why the 8.1 Pro keys were sold out... and then i found this thread.  :mellow:

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Don't cheap out on your OS...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Wrong, always cheap out on software, but never on hardware ;)

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

The keys are 100% legal and legitimate from g2a directly.

No they are not.

The Windows keys EXPIRE. they are MSDN keys which are NOT supposed to be sold.

G2A are SPAMMERS.

Normally i would be nice but....

HAVE YOU PURCHASED A KEY? CAN YOU CONFIRM THERE LEGIT? SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY WERENT AND COULD NOT GET REFUNDED BY G2A.

So you havent got one? then stop claiming there 9000% legit, i know people that got scammed, i almost bought one.

They are MSDN keys, they will expire on you.

Selling them violates MS's user agreement so they can yank it at any time.

but it will expire on you anyways after 2 years.

Don't buy windows keys from g2a, games are ok. End of story. OP you are so sure about these keys being legit, it almost smells like advertising...

It is advertising.  G2A rewards people for spamming forums.

You don't even need to use a referral link. Just show them proof of the thread so they can check traffic to and from it

It's typical "Stealth spam"... I've reported it to the mods but they continue to ignore it.,

i keep hearing people say that these are MSDN keys and they sometimes expire in a year

my bro bought one and it still works (its been less than a year) so i really dont know

They are MSDN keys, they will expire.

and the OP is spamming for G2A.

G2a is bad end of story, you will have to end up cracking windows anyway, so just buy it, or "borrow" till u can afford to buy. 

Wrong, always cheap out on software, but never on hardware ;)

Ha! I got a good laugh out of this one.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

I'm no advertiser omg

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

I'm no advertiser omg

Then stop promoting MSDN keys that EXPIRE.,

I'm not promoting anything. I simply made a thread about it, stating in my experiences that I've had no problem with g2a.

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

Then stop promoting MSDN keys that EXPIRE.,

You litterally say on every thread that mentions G2A that the poster is advertising...

That's because it's true. MSDN and TechNet keys are NOT for resale, period. Anyone caught selling MSDN or TechNet keys will be subject to fines handed out from the BSA. G2A is a Black Market for pirated keys and what-not. Buyer-beware applies on sites like those.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

You litterally say on every thread that mentions G2A that the poster is advertising...

Probably because it's a fact a lot of the time.

Those "Is G2A legit?" posts are mostly stealth spam meant to generate traffic to their site

and G2A encourages spamming on popular sites and forums, you do not need to use a referral link

just send them a link to the post and they'll check the view count and check how many people came from it.

There are plenty of sock puppet accounts on here with a few generic posts to appear legit.

Just because YOU don't ,know how to spot Stealth spam and how it works doesn't mean it's not going on.

Also, the G2A Windows keys are bunk MSDN keys that will expire.

Some game keys sold by G2A are also STOLEN from stores like Gamestop

that have a policy of opening PC games and keeping the keys and discs behind the counter

where dishonest employees copy them down and sell them to or on sites like G2A.

Probably because it's a fact a lot of the time.

Those "Is G2A legit?" posts are mostly stealth spam meant to generate traffic to their site

and G2A encourages spamming on popular sites and forums, you do not need to use a referral link

just send them a link to the post and they'll check the view count and check how many people came from it.

There are plenty of sock puppet accounts on here with a few generic posts to appear legit.

Just because YOU don't ,know how to spot Stealth spam and how it works doesn't mean it's not going on.

Also, the G2A Windows keys are bunk MSDN keys that will expire.

Some game keys sold by G2A are also STOLEN from stores like Gamestop

that have a policy of opening PC games and keeping the keys and discs behind the counter

where dishonest employees copy them down and sell them to or on sites like G2A.

But does that mean everyone that posts on here about G2A should be labeled as a advertiser?

Some keys are more than likely illegal/copies. however, I'm know that's not true for every single product on g2a as most sellers are legit

-BUILD-

"Aparently when you buy a windows key an operator is required to use a share screen app and then he gives you a key he must see when you put the key in the windows 8 setup(the one which downloads the iso) which checks with microsoft activation over internet if its valid then all good if not he gives you another key but that way he knows you arent lying.Aparently there is no way that you get scammed."

So what are you waiting for?

1.No scam.

2.Legit key.

3.Too cheap to ignore.

4.Profit??

Edited by deviant88

The keys are 100% legal and legitimate from g2a directly.

no, no they arent. g2a is not an authorized windows reseller. what they are doing, is reselling msdn keys. or in some cases, selling pirated keys. it is illegal either way.  yes they are cheap, and yes they typically work just fine (and yes im using one). but they are still illegal.

deciding to use them is up to you, but do not pass it off as something completely legal and totally okay, because its not. and personally i would not suggest it on this forum

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

No one said its legal but they work thats all that matters.

If M$ cared about that they would have went to court against G2A, or againts users who sell keys trought G2A,or at least disable keys that were sold that way if they can even find out who where.

Or at least thats what i think,in the end do whatever you want with your money your problem,but if your windows key wont work in near future dont blame anyone,until then Profit?! xD

While most of the keys work from G2A most of them are MSDN keys which. If Microsoft were to find out that you are not actually related to the owner of the MSDN account then you and the person who sold the keys could be fined. The odds are very slim but it is possible