Cheap Windows 8.1 Pro Global CD Key - up to 90% off!

Hydra

G2A sells Windows 8.1 Professional key at around 50-90% off the original price. The price can vary, due to the fact that real people sell the keys. However, this means the products can get to ridiculous prices, like the other day Windows 8.1 Key was going for £9.30 ($14.85) which is absolutely crazy. But do bare in mind that this is only the key, which is 100% legit. You can easily download the ISO file and then put onto a bootable flash drive if you are wanting to install on a new pc. 

With G2A you can either purchase directly from G2A or a indivdual seller, which is usually cheaper than from G2A directly. I would recommend looking at the rating of the seller before you buy to see if they're a trusted seller. And, if you want to be extra safe you can get the G2A Shield which 100% guarantees a successful purchase. If you want to purchase windows 8.1 click https://www.g2a.com/windows-8-professional-32-64-bit-cd-key-global.html.

G2A also sells steam keys, orgin codes etc at the same ridiculous, crazy prices! Happy Shopping! :)

I have also found the Promocode "LIRIK" (without quotation marks) which should give you a further 5% off!

Hydra :)

2heli7o.jpg

Showing prices of current Windows 8.1 Pro key

15gftvq.jpg

showing discount LIRIK and total checkout

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

G2a links for Windows are a dime a dozen on these forums.

Some people have had success, others have had invalid keys, personally, I only recommend G2a for games, and only with their shield.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

G2a links for Windows are a dime a dozen on these forums.

Some people have had success, others have had invalid keys, personally, I only recommend G2a for games, and only with their shield

I agree, however myself or anyone I know hasn't had a issue with purchasing from G2A

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

Don't use G2A.

I don't see why you wouldn't. They have perfectly legitimate and legal codes at low prices. Just buy from a trusted seller (high ratings) and you can't really go wrong.

-BUILD-

I don't see why you wouldn't. They have perfectly legitimate and legal codes at low prices. Just buy from a trusted seller (high ratings) and you can't really go wrong.

I'm slightly sceptical, someone on a gaming forum I used to go on sold monthly memberships at very low costs, and after almost two years managed to claw back every penny he had spent on them, and everyone who had bought from him went into "negative membership" and had to pay off their debt to play again.

I'm slightly sceptical, someone on a gaming forum I used to go on sold monthly memberships at very low costs, and after almost two years managed to claw back every penny he had spent on them, and everyone who had bought from him went into "negative membership" and had to pay off their debt to play again.

however this is games, right? Not windows keys.

-BUILD-

Pretty sure this is illegal.

MSDN keys aren't supposed to be sold

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

When a deal is too good remember that it's at your own risk.

Worst case scenario (very very possible with third party re-sellers for game keys) is that you buy the key and the original buyer does a chargeback after a couple of weeks and your new key becomes invalid.

Several friends got scammed in this way.

Being informed is the best way to defend yourself.

The keys are 100% legal and legitimate from g2a directly.

-BUILD-

Normally i would be nice but....

HAVE YOU PURCHASED A KEY? CAN YOU CONFIRM THERE LEGIT? SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY WERENT AND COULD NOT GET REFUNDED BY G2A.

So you havent got one? then stop claiming there 9000% legit, i know people that got scammed, i almost bought one.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Don't buy windows keys from g2a, games are ok. End of story. OP you are so sure about these keys being legit, it almost smells like advertising...

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

ugh. no, I'm no advertiser. Just g2a has poor reputation, especially on these forums.

-BUILD-

G2A are kinda shady.

They sell me $20 steam credit just like the $20 codes I can get from Game. Then the currency converts to actual value in £. So I head to G2A support asking for a refund because they said nothing about currency conversion. They say that they did, even though they didn't so there goes an extra £9 or so down the toilet.

Fuck G2A. Also, I can tell you for certain that half of everything on G2A is stolen or duplicated (see also; rebellion recalling Sniper Elite III keys).

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I don't get how their 'Shield' works. I know you screenshare, but then what?

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

Why would you guys even want to buy stuff from g2a. I would never ever buy anything from them.

G2A are kinda shady.

They sell me $20 steam credit just like the $20 codes I can get from Game. Then the currency converts to actual value in £. So I head to G2A support asking for a refund because they said nothing about currency conversion. They say that they did, even though they didn't so there goes an extra £9 or so down the toilet.

Fuck G2A. Also, I can tell you for certain that half of everything on G2A is stolen or duplicated (see also; rebellion recalling Sniper Elite III keys).

Yeah I remember that too. I still don't know if I should try it or not...

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Yeah I remember that too. I still don't know if I should try it or not...

I understand that some sellers are indeed scams.However if they've been selling the codes for months/years without a issue then, in my opinion, they are legit sellers.

-BUILD-

i keep hearing people say that these are MSDN keys and they sometimes expire in a year

my bro bought one and it still works (its been less than a year) so i really dont know

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Normally i would be nice but....

HAVE YOU PURCHASED A KEY? CAN YOU CONFIRM THERE LEGIT? SOMEONE TOLD ME THEY WERENT AND COULD NOT GET REFUNDED BY G2A.

So you havent got one? then stop claiming there 9000% legit, i know people that got scammed, i almost bought one.

I'm on my G2a bought windows key right now. They're totally legitimate legal windows keys, but they're meant for developers.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Basically, buy at your own risk. It's probably not that much different than buy keys of Ebay.

no they arent, they are from resellers

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I was highly skeptical for a really long while. Then I bought one for about $20 US. It was a weird process. I bought it with the shield coverage. A rep got me in chat, pasted the key in the chat window and stayed while I tried it with MS' Key-based downloader tool. It worked, surprisingly.

I had more hassle upgrading from windows 7 to 8.1 though because of the upgrade path. All good to this day.

I can't really support G2A completely because its not G2A that sells them, its other people. So treat it like an auction site and be careful. Your mileage may vary from mine.

if you buy it with the G2A shield thing youll be fine. you will get refunded if your key is bad or if the seller ran out of keys. Just stay in contact with support if anything comes up.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1