Heaven Society - Week 19 (The Pet Girl of Sakurasou)

LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

This Weeks Anime!

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou

ROZu4fc.jpg

Synopsis

Sorata is kicked out of his high-school dorms for keeping a cat, and moves into a small dorm called Sakuraso. It turns out that all the residents, in addition to being uncontrollable and weird, are outstanding in some way: a well-known animator, a scriptwriter, a programmer. A beautiful girl called Mashiro moves in who is an internationally known painter but is so devoted to art that she can't even dress herself, and Sorata is given the job of looking after her. Through her and the other residents, he learns who he is and what he wants to do.
Read more at ANN

Link to Watch
hulu

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0 @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

These anime were selected from a poll that is generated from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

@Charger "Pet Girl of Sakurasou" sounds slightly l00d...

Anyway: NANAMI BEST GIRL!

6e506608df.jpg

Watched it a while ago. Pretty good if you want some lighthearted comedy. Not too great if you want anything else. 

so that one won, eh... I'm still not done watching Kara no Kyoukai... :lol:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Might not be able to watch this one as I am in the middle of exam week(s). I'll try to get a few episodes in.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou is its correct english name

Yes but it's silly. 

I didn't name it that lol

This comes to mind. (caution: potentially NSFW)

Might not be able to watch this one as I am in the middle of exam week(s). I'll try to get a few episodes in.

It's best to watch during exam weeks... It gets rid of some of the stress...

This comes to mind.

It's best to watch during exam weeks... It gets rid of some of the stress...

May want to mark that with nsfw you sick bastard :P 

May want to mark that with nsfw you sick bastard :P

done... And it's not sick if it's consensual...

Thanks Charger. 

This was a enjoyable watch, saw this series last year.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It's called Sakurasou no pet na kanojo.

It's also called by the English name as well, which I believe is a near direct translation.

Yes but it's silly.

Your the silly one :P

Thanks Charger.

This was a enjoyable watch, saw this series last year.

Yes thanks @Charger

I agree.

I Watched 1 ep of this anime and didn't finish it.

im gonna try to go all the way with it now.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

ive watched this one twice now, very good anime, had a few little hidden surprises (pleasant ones) that made it all the better.

I don't remember much about this anime, but I have a feeling that this was a good one. ;)

Maybe I should watch this again, eh?

Ohhhh now I remember, that at the first time I didn't finish it but then I decided to continue and it paid off!

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

I finally got around to watching this, well started anyways, and i have to say it has made me realize one thing. I tend to like romance stores with socially awkward girls lol

I finally got around to watching this, well started anyways, and i have to say it has made me realize one thing. I tend to like romance stores with socially awkward girls lol

You know me too well. Also socially awkward guy works well if done correctly.