Who else here enjoys Game of Thrones?

Assassin

So who's your favorite character? And who's your worst? What is the best thing you like about the show?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

i haven't seen any game of thrones yet although i keep hearing good things about it maybe i should watch it.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Tyrion is clearly the best character. :D

Worst? Nobody really, though Joffrey and Cersei get on my nerves occasionally.

The thing I like? That I can screw HBO for not making it easily available in my country by downloading it from torrent sites. :ph34r:

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

I couldn't really get into this show however if you enjoy shows like this I would recommend Spartacus. All season are available on dvd and I think its a little easier to get into if you don't want to watch from the very first episode

i want to watch it... but im sort of waiting a few more seasons so i can actualy sit down and watch every single ep

Character artist in the Games industry.

Love the show. Haven't read the books though.

I like Tyrion, and I'm starting to like Jaime too. I haaaaaaaate Joffrey (kudos to the actor, brilliant acting on his part).

Awesome show

Love the halfling.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

I'm trying hard not to read ahead on the books and watch the show with fresh eyes unspoiled and reading the book afterward. 

of course the easy answer is tyrion so I'll go with secondary and tertiary characters.  I loved the scenes with the water dancing instructor and Jaq'hen Hag'har. both of which are deeply involved with Maisie Williams. I wonder if it her natural and believable acting that makes those scenes and secondary characters so vibrant. 

also being a fan of stargate I loved the Khal's vow after he kills the assasin. 

I really like the show however  there are two problems

the  gratuitous amount of sex  annoys me, not because I'm offended it just takes away from the story and is disruptive also it feels like fan service

I also hate that the crame over a thousand pages into a seasion that has only ten episodes, really cuts into charecter development.

otherwise I realy like it, fantastic acting 

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

worst tv show ever. i dont know why so many people like it... its so slow and boring

worst tv show ever. i dont know why so many people like it... its so slow and boring

Compared to 1000 page+ novels? They're doing an admirable job of dumbing it down actually, though I still prefer the books.

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

i want to watch it... but im sort of waiting a few more seasons so i can actualy sit down and watch every single ep

I agree I watched two seasons in a row. Now I have to wait every time a new episode shows up. Ugh..

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Havent watched it and it sounds meh to me

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Havent watched it and it sounds meh to me

You need to watch it before you judge it! It's a very well written and produced show. (downloading ep. 9 now)

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I just watch certain scenes...when Im ...you know....at night....and nobody's at home.....and lights are out...

No but really. I've watched some episodes, but I actually don't wanna get hooked up just yet, because I don't have enough time to watch it :(

its pronounced game of MOANS 

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

I watch it but I think it is very overrated. I feel there are too many story lines and it takes away from the show. I do like khaleesi but her character has become a little predictable recently.

Favoriter character (Besides Tyrion, since he is everyone's answer): Tywin, why? Because I really like how he acts towards Joffrey, especially now in S3. Might be because I hate Cersei and Joff :P

I watch it but I think it is very overrated. I feel there are too many story lines and it takes away from the show. I do like khaleesi but her character has become a little predictable recently.

The books are 700 pages plus, they can't just remove some characters/story lines :P

But I do agree with Daenarys being a bit predictable

Yeah game of tits is a good show. I just finished season 2 and DAAAAAMMMNNN. Thats all im gonna say. spoiler alert dumbledore dies.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I was enjoying game of thrones until I watched the latest episode. Argh :angry:

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I've read the books; they're great works of literature. I wouldn't compare them to Tolkien though, since both series are equally epic in their own unique ways.

The TV show does an amazing job with the adaptation. Some minor plot points are different, but they're not crucial to the story.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

last episode kinda annoyed me a lot besides that i have enjoyed it

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

got to be either Mother of Dragons her self Daenerys Tagaryen (oh so sweet and innocent , then she get her babies to cook you where u stand )  or Tyrion