Corsair Voyager USB sucks balls!

orangecat

So i ahve had a 16GB usb drive form corsair for sometime and fromt eh start is never worked I bought it in the US so its pointless to try and send it back. It woudl always never work just random bullshit and for some reason now its working but its showing up as 56KB now not 16GB.

First of all, are you sure its a real corsair product and not some Chinese fake (did you buy it in a top name store (NCIX, Newegg, TigerDirect, etc, etc.)

If its a real drive then corsair will give you 10 year warranty. LINK

You can request a RMA here: http://www.corsair.com/en/support/

They have offices around the world so, i live in the Netherlands and they had their own RMA office over here.

(whats your location, if you don't mind me asking)

I had very good experience with their RMA service: send in a 60GB Nova v1, get a 60GB Force GT back (3 times faster then the nova)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

First of all, are you sure its a real corsair product and not some Chinese fake (did you buy it in a top name store (NCIX, Newegg, TigerDirect, etc, etc.)

They have offices around the world so, i live in the Netherlands and they had their own RMA office over here.

I had very good experience with their RMA service: send in a 60GB Nova v1, get a 60GB Force GT back (3 times faster then the nova)

Well i took the cover off since it practically came off and i bought it from microcenter in the US. So I don't think I'm covered by warrenty.

yes, removing the cover tends to void the warranty....

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<