Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

Splinter cell conviction, it was just such a disappointment compared to all of the other splinter cells ive played.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

they even faked the award they were apparently given LOL

They needed to sell the game somehow but even in 1996, word spreads around quickly.

They needed to sell the game somehow but even in 1996, word spreads around quickly.

Well im glad i was born in 1997, i didnt have to deal with that crap.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Brink

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Duke Nukem 3D the new one, bleeeah. The first/old one was good.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Brink

Never played it but from the gameplay i saw it didnt seem too bad, what was bad about it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

MIndjack was a terrible game

But my worst memory of a game must the the time my llittle sister forced me to play Charlies Angels on the PS2 with her. That game have hunted my nightmares ever since

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Oh oh oh, I know Pimp My Ride for ps2, now that's a stupid game for sure.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Counter strike global offensive. That was so boring, it was free twice and i spent an hour and got bored as hell. Source was so fun so i dont know what happened.

Listen if you care.

Never played it but from the gameplay i saw it didnt seem too bad, what was bad about it.

simply there was no point of buying the game because game was like modern counter strike still shit

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

But my worst memory of a game must the the time my llittle sister forced me to play Charlies Angels on the PS2 with her. That game have hunted my nightmares ever since

Bad move, games made after movies are never good.

Listen if you care.

Oh oh oh, I know Pimp My Ride for ps2, now that's a stupid game for sure.

I played that, it was rubbish, very rubbish, took years to get money and then you splash it out on rubbish garbage.

Listen if you care.

Awww no COD? Battlefield it is then.

BLAOW!!!!

Awww no COD? Battlefield it is then.

Care to say why, im gonna try to remain calm as i am a massive battlefield fan boy.

Listen if you care.

Care to say why, im gonna try to remain calm as i am a massive battlefield fan boy.

that wouldn't go well. fan boys are never calm. never. 

BLAOW!!!!

that wouldn't go well. fan boys are never calm. never. 

Take your best shot. What problems do you have with battlefield(not EA but battlefield) you cant talk about being disconnected every now and then because that is EA and their bullshit.

Listen if you care.

Take your best shot. What problems do you have with battlefield(not EA but battlefield) you cant talk about being disconnected every now and then because that is EA and their bullshit.

I'd rather discuss this by PM or some other way. Just got unbanned :P

BLAOW!!!!

I had the misfortune to play Okami on PS2 emulator (ran perfect) the other day.....

First 20 mins it did nothing but tell a stupid story and made you press X every time to here the next part

After about 30mins finally got to the gameplay, underwhelming to say the least (given people have raved about this game for years)..

Played a further 15mins and give up, it was just garbage.....

Fifa 1994 to 2009 too

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I had the misfortune to play Okami on PS2 emulator (ran perfect) the other day.....

First 20 mins it did nothing but tell a stupid story and made you press X every time to here the next part

After about 30mins finally got to the gameplay, underwhelming to say the least (given people have raved about this game for years)..

Played a further 15mins and give up, it was just garbage.....

Fifa 1994 to 2009 too

Is that the game about the overpowered dog or am i think about something else

Listen if you care.

yep that's the one, well its a wolf.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

it was average, but it was EXTREMELY underwhelming compared to what the devs were calling it, asl the "revolution in FPS games" and shit like that

haha mindjacked