Worst game you have played?

brownninja97

Dead Rising 2, what a waste of discs.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Definitely have to say Final Fantasy 10.  The game where Square Enix totally fell off from my perspective.

Seriously dude? 10 is by far one of the better games, in fact one of my favourite!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Take your best shot. What problems do you have with battlefield(not EA but battlefield) you cant talk about being disconnected every now and then because that is EA and their bullshit.

as much as i love bf3(I have spent 900 hours online between pc/xbox), It still is very buggy, the netcode is dreadful, the power the server admins get can (at least on xbox, pc aint as bad) make it a pay to win game, Their class system is incredibly unbalanced, everyone just runs medic as it has so many advantages over other classes, Jets are way too overpowered (I do love that as i can handle myself pretty well in them)

Far Cry 3?

I just hate dealingt with uplay..Horrible connection and thats if you even have connection..

God I hate Minecraft...

Gotta go with Minecraft. Although people probably hate me now, but holy shit.. that game is just so terrible.

I tend to stay away from terrible games. But in recent years I havent played a game more disappointing and awful than Skyrim.

Seriously dude? 10 is by far one of the better games, in fact one of my favourite!

FFX disappointed me having played every FF since the original on the NES when I was 4 years old.  The art direction, the setting, the story, the battle mechanics, lack of an open world feel, basically the entire feel of what made "Final Fantasy", Final Fantasy was not there.  It was as if they purposefully dumbed down the game to reach out to a wider demographic.  Come to think about it, it was about that same time many developers did start making games easier in early 2000.  Could most likely be a generational thing.

Take your best shot. What problems do you have with battlefield(not EA but battlefield) you cant talk about being disconnected every now and then because that is EA and their bullshit.

Well, for one, it's not competitive at all.

Skyrim, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2 and the X series of games.

Tbh there are more games the really dislike than the ones i enjoy.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Anything on UPLAY..

I was thinking of listing Splinter Cell Conviction, which is on uplay :-p but that game was only bad because it wasn't as good as a game bearing the Splinter Cell name should be.

There's been a LOT of really bad racing games... But my vote goes to Halo Wars

Minecraft was awesome back in the day, i got it in alpha very very early, seananners uploaded three episodes of it and that was the first and last time i got my parents to buy a game on the internet(they like buying discs) it played the shit out of it but then the updates came and the brats that you wanna slap in servers, i was playing with my friends on a hunger game server about a week ago and this kid that just brought called me a noob. Ive had the game way longer then he has and now they have all these rubbish features that dont even work well because of the graphics furthermore you try to play hunger games but like 60% of people hack it to hell. Its a shame how fame brings down a game.

except by defintion Minecraft cannot be a game.... I think either vsause of veritasium did a vidoe on that.

I'm not sure if anybody knows this series, but I'd have to say Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (on PS3, sorry) was really crappy.. the others in the series (AC4, AC5, AC0, ACX) were all incredible, trust me, but in Assault Horizon it feels like CoD mixed with sh*tty flight simulator.

WarZ. Hands down. Got it on alpha release and since then I've hated it. Tried to play it a few weeks ago, and NOPE, hackers everywhere. Worst. Game. Ever.

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

Any COD after MW2

All the Halo games

Captain america, the one based off the movie, well kind of any marvel game, none of them are that good.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

FFX disappointed me having played every FF since the original on the NES when I was 4 years old.  The art direction, the setting, the story, the battle mechanics, lack of an open world feel, basically the entire feel of what made "Final Fantasy", Final Fantasy was not there.  It was as if they purposefully dumbed down the game to reach out to a wider demographic.  Come to think about it, it was about that same time many developers did start making games easier in early 2000.  Could most likely be a generational thing.

I'm on the same boat as having played FF since the oriignal NES but I love FFX.  Granted it's not a great masterpiece as the other early entries (particularly V, VI, & VII), I don't know I just totally love the battle system in that game.   FFX-2 is where it fell apart for me.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

I retract my previous statements saying that "Final Fantasy X" was the worst game I've ever played because I've unearthed my repressed memories of Superman 64.

SUPERMAN 64.  Now I must hang myself for remembering such an atrocity that should be punishable as if it were a hate crime towards gamers.

By far and away was Big Rigs Over The Road Racing....Which incidentally is also amazing.

This video is very relevant: 

haha mindjacked

Jesus, it sounds like they were actively trying to annoy the players, like they were trying to create the worst game ever..

I'm surprised how many people are mentioning popular good games as the worst game they have ever played because of some relatively minor reason, because they expected more ^this is what a bad game is actually like.

My worst game because I hated how it looks and that is GTA Vice City, people my disagree but I hated it, it was crap lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Jesus, it sounds like they were actively trying to annoy the players, like they were trying to create the worst game ever..

I'm surprised how many people are mentioning popular good games as the worst game they have ever played because of some relatively minor reason, because they expected more ^this is what a bad game is actually like.

yep, people will always complain, not realizing what true horrors awaits them...

Project Gothem racing 4, I got it in a buy 2 get 1 free deal and it sucked.

Desktop CPU: Intel i5 2500K Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H GPU: EVGA 660TI 2GB Ram: Kingston 8GB 1333Mhz PSU: Unknown 500w Case: Unknown Hard drive:  WD Black 1TB Heatsink: stock OSWindows 8.1

I know my pc sucks but it does what I want it to do. 

Laptop Dell E6320 OSWindows 8.1 / Ubuntu gnome 15.04