Unbox Therapy iPhone 6 bend video hits 37million views in 4 days

Askew

He has profited nicely from this, and has made 3 more videos about it lol

Yes I have posted something, couldn't resist commenting on this, that is incredible viral status and goes to show how widespread awareness of the issue is.

WOOT ASKEW FINALLY POSTED SOMETHING!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

o m g

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

His recent video was also great:

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I wonder if they will attempt to fix this in the next batch also wonder how they will do it because its likely they dont want to increases weight (even though IMO it wouldnt matter) 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

all the samsung fanboys were flooding the channel, them boys love to see some "50 shades of apple"..

Details separate people.