Japanese system builder Sycom announced systems with modded watercooling reference GTX 980

It looks like a bad edit with an H80 turned down transparency inside the card. It could be real, but I can't see them doing something like this. It looks sloppy. Like when AMD did the 285x2 they didnt just take a reference R series card, and throw what looked to be a CPU cooler in it. Still dont know what to think of this

This wasn't made by nvidia

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Am I the only one who thinks this is a shit design? How is the blower supposed to get any airflow if theres a giant block in the way with hardly any room around it? Looks like either shit design, or photoshop. Also, the tubing doesnt cast any shadows on the noctua fans.

Photoshop because it's WCCF. Nothing from them should be posted.

980ti?

33304.jpg

nivea pls.

That's pretty cool More like a pretty cool concept

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

If this was real it would completely fuck with sli.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

980ti?

33304.jpg

nivea pls.

Nivea?

NIV-88144-1.jpg

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

PkGaem4.jpg

i mean FFS , aren't they already pretty good at OC even with stock coolers ?

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

Who uses nivea anyway for fapping.?

That guy certainly does.

kramer-yeah.gif

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

I'm still not sure if this is fake or not. :D

It's extremeley pointless either way. You can get a NZXT Kraken G10 or Corsair HG10 or just air cool your bloody card because it doesn't run hot anyways! :D Or you could go custom but honestly... that's just pointless and for bragging rights.

who cares...

Better give him goat milk xD xD

tung1.gif

I dont think nVidia would allow such a visual atrocity to escape their all consuming grasp.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Better give him goat milk xD xD

And ask him if he want to French kiss with that goat xD

tung1.gif

Looks like photoshop to me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Why did they leave the reference shroud if they're just going to butcher it? It looks a bit silly.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Proof that having a AIO liquid cooled GPU doesn't mean it is hot as hell and can't be cooled on air. Looks cool though.

Quick question, does Nvidia ramp up the RPM of the fans if the VRM also gets hot? Or for only the GPU? If it's the latter, then make sure to monitor your other temps and have a set RPM for the fan to always keep the VRM cool!

But... why... it already runs SUPER quiet and cool.

But now it runs SUPER SUPER quiet and cool!

Photoshopped. The pixels don't line up.

I know what I'm talking about because I've seen a lot of photoshops in my time. I'm also a part time photoshopper myself.

Rumor: Nvidia may release a GPU with an AIO cooler - Nobody bats an eye, everyone thinks it's cool. 

Rumor: AMD may release a GPU with an AIO cooler - Everybody takes a dumb on AMD, calls them hot-running POS, will never let it go...

TrueStory.png

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

the fact that it has the stock cooler look and is set up the way you can't SLI(according to pic) this seems very doubtfull.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Rumor: Nvidia may release a GPU with an AIO cooler - Nobody bats an eye, everyone thinks it's cool. 

Rumor: AMD may release a GPU with an AIO cooler - Everybody takes a dumb on AMD, calls them hot-running POS, will never let it go...

-snip

Probably because the AMD GPU will need it to keep from catching on fire/melting/shutting off due to overheating, whereas the Nvidia GPU would include it to give it a higher stock clock speed.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs