Vitalius' "Goodbye for now" game giveaway~! [CLOSED]

Dream:

To start my own reviewing channel except mainly for cheaper products

Why I cant do it:

1. I  don't have the money to get a decent mic
  2. My creative cloud license is close to expiring and cant afford to replace it
  3. Don't have the support from my family
  4. I'm the kind of person who studies as much as they can so time

Why I can do it:

1. I'm not expecting money from this
  2. I know that companies won't give me free stuff
  3. I have experience with editing
  4. I have a computer that is decent at rendering

What lead to me to wanting to do it:​

After I started watching LTT I found out just how many mistakes I made when building my computer and obtaining the parts and that got me thinking what if there was a channel that reviewed things that the poorer than average Joe could afford and thought about how that would have affected me in the making process of my computer. Also I wanted to make better use of my (little) free time.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Is it over?

10 minutes.

Edit: And it's over. So, I'll be listing all the valid entries, then I'll do what I did in my last giveaway. You'll see.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

10 minutes.

Edit: And it's over. So, I'll be listing all the valid entries in this post, then I'll do what I did in my last giveaway. You'll see.

Should probably label the thread as closed

Life.exe is missing

I don't really wish to enter, but I do have something to say.

I would like to wish you the best with the future. You are one of the few people that I have considered it a real pleasure to talk to everytime we got past eachother.

So atleast I want you to know that you made a hugh difference in my forum experience.

I really understand your dream about seeing places and traveling. I also love to travel and I do so as often as possible,

Seeing the world is one of the best things in life (in my opinion anyway).

So again, good luck with the future, and I hope you will get your dreams fulfilled.

See ya space cowboy.

What is my dream?

To see the world some more, to see my daughter (and possibly future children) grow up and be happy.

Same to you man. Thanks a lot. :) 

Who knows? Maybe we'll both be traveling and pass each other. We won't have any idea who the other person is, but life is funny that way. 

That is a nice dream. 

I think my depression levels have soared enough when @Askew left the forum. And then @Geekazoid said he would leave, but didn't, and then YOU. YOU were the one who made me such a better member. I want to cri so much. I think I just did so hard my keyboard got flooded. Anyways, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:)

Oh great, now you've got me singing the entire song lol. 

I'd like to post something, because I recon it'd actually be beneficial to me to think about this, but it's 20 to 12 here in Aus, and I'm probably going to go to sleep now :P

Hopefully I come back tomorrow and type up something half-decent. 

I'll come back and read it if it's posted within 24 hours of this post. Since I'll be tying up loose ends and whatnot.

Its good to hear you got dreams man, have a sense of direction in life gives us meaning.

you'll be missed from here and having proper discussion.

I've got big dreams, but I need to get into the industry more and look at getting my phd later on

It does indeed. 

That's the way to do it.

-snip-

I can understand that dream as well. I was extremely lonely as a child. My way of defeating that was to create original characters to play in the anime & video games I enjoyed. I have over 100 of them currently. So many that I can't keep up with all the details anymore. lol

Entered.

Note that this is a random giveaway. Asking won't affect what you get. I did however mention that you could trade whoever got that game your game if you want and they accept. That'd be between the two of you on Steam though. Just PM them here asking about it.

-snip-

Awesome. Entered.

-snip-

:)

-snip-

Awesome dream. I recommend diving into it. It being success. Listen to motivational speakers in your spare time. Read aeronautical books & study. 

I know it sounds like you are losing something and that is painful (i.e. your spare time & the things you do with it currently), but if you keep up with that, you will move past that pain. 

I don't have many dreams yet in life.

Eh, I'll give you a pass. ... Once.

>InsanityPuppy.jpg

I don't know you much, but I wish you best of luck in achieving your goals and realizing the dream(s).

Thank you. :)

-snip-

Nice monologue.

Awesome dreams. I want to learn many languages as well. Japanese being first, German being second, then Mandarin Chinese/Irish (yes, the language Irish). Japanese being obvious, German because I like the way it sounds, and Chinese because Looper/Irish because I'm Irish and it's dying as a language.

I get that. My goals are simple: Cover money dream, then do learning dream, then do exploring/helping dream. Those are categories. Dreams that entail me making lots of money will enable learning & exploring/helping dreams without excessive suffering. 

Entered.

-snip-

That's interesting. It's funny, I don't see any channels for reviewing the cheaper stuff. 

Entered.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Japan is one of my favorite countries

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Alright, so, here are the entrees:

• CCap - 01
  • Jerakl - 02
  • prolemur - 03
  • antoainb - 04
  • Vivilacqua1 - 05
  • Imabigmac - 06
  • mr.squishy - 07
  • Kloaked - 08
  • CreepersCrawlers - 09
  • gastew15 - 12
  • AlexGoesHigh - 13
  • Mooshi - 14
  • JoaoPRSousa - 15
  • StingBull - 16
  • tobben - 17
  • Thunderjolt - 18
  • Raboo - 19
  • helping - 23
  • thekeemo - 24

Now if you are wondering what is going on with that list, I am going to roll a 10 sided die (numbers 0-9) and whatever number it lands on, whoever has that number in their assigned number stays and everyone else is out for that game. I skipped double (such as 11 or 22) since that lowered your chances by half and I skipped repeats (such as 20 where 02 already existed) so that it couldn't be deadlocked between two members. 

I'm going to roll the die for each game individually until only 1 person is left. Here's an example:
<Everyone is in>
*I roll a 6
<It's between StingBull & Imabigmac>
*I roll a 3
<Same>
*I roll a 9
<Same>
*I roll a 1
<Stingbull wins that game>
*moves on to next game
<Everyone is in>
*I roll a 1
<Everyone with a 1 is still in>

etc etc.

† Christian Member †

Long Live the Queen:
*rolls 0
<Everyone with 0 is still in>
*rolls 3
<prolemur wins! Note that StingBull wanted this, so contact him to see if a trade can be made if you are interested in that.>

Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten:
*rolls 5
<Joao & Vivil>
*rolls 4 times then on the 5th rolls a 0
<Vivilacqua1 wins!>

Just Cause:
*rolls 7
<squishy & tobben>
*rolls 9 times them gets a 0; There were 3 eights in a row, it was cool.
<mr.squishy wins!>

Just Cause 2:
*rolls 0
<Everyone with 0 is still in>
*rolls 6 times (alternating between 0 & 7) until he rolls a 2
<Jerakl wins! Note that CreeperCrawlers wanted this game, so if you are interested, PM them to see if a trade can be made.>

The Last Remnant:
*rolls 9
<Raboo & Creeper>
*rolls 1
<Raboo wins!>

Tropico 3:
*rolls 5
<JoaoPRSousa wins!>

Warlock - Master of the Arcane:
*rolls 0
<Everyone with 0 still in>
*rolls 6
<Imabigmac wins!>

The Sims 3 (with DLC keys):
*rolls 4
<Mooshi, antoain & thekeemo are still in>
*rolls 1
<Mooshi wins!>

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising:
*rolls 4
<antoain & thekeemo are still in>
*rolls 2
<thekeemo wins!>

Gun Monkeys:
*rolls 3
<Alex & helping are still in>
*rolls once then rolls 2
<helping wins!>

Payday: The Heist:
*rolls 6
<StingBull wins!>

Winners will be PMed about their prize. All trading is between winners and not me. To everyone who won, congratulations. To everyone who lost, I'm sorry. When I get rich, I'll come back and make regular awesome giveaways like this one. That is serious too. imeanit

And with that ladies & gentlemen, I'm out. Deuces

see+you+space+cowboy+hello+my+fellow+fun

† Christian Member †

-snip-

Miss you m8

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Miss you m8

I already have Tropico 3 :( Damn it!

Time out. 

I just noticed I haven't redeemed my Deep Silver bundle in Humble Bundle. Apparently I bought two somehow. So, potentially, I have more games to giveaway. Let me make sure this is legit and I didn't give this bundle to some other person randomly (I've done it before).

Edit: And I fail to see where Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten is. Hmm. Weird. Whatever. I'll just substitute another game for that then. Experiencing technical difficulties. Check back later.

† Christian Member †

later bro

I wasn't really in it for the key, so you can give whoever my win.

see+you+space+cowboy+hello+my+fellow+fun

still too soon

Error: 410

see you eventually! (we know you'll be back...)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

>helping doesn't want a game, so giving Gun Monkeys to Imabigmac because Warlocks was a limited thing that I missed. Dang you Humble Bundle!

>Defenders can't be found, so giving Vivil Metro 2033, Risen, & Sacred Citadel (they are all for 1 key, otherwise I'd split them up).

>Re-rolling for Tropico 3 & adding Joao back to the pool.

So the Deep Silver game bundles I have now are the following:

Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third - <All from 1 key

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package <All from 1 key

Now, if you have issues with adding these after, it won't affect what you would've gotten. Just so ya know.

Bundle 1:

*rolls 4

<antoainb wins!>

Bundle 2:

*rolls once then a 7

<tobben wins!>

† Christian Member †

-snip-

-snip-

One day over the rainbow, maybe.

Mooshi doesn't want Sims 3, so re-rolling:

*rolls 3

<AlexGoesHigh wins!>

† Christian Member †

Alright, now I'm done. If any winners have issues with their prizes, email firstname.lastname@gmail.com where the names are mine on my profile page under Facebook. 

*bang

† Christian Member †

One day over the rainbow, maybe.

Mooshi doesn't want Sims 3, so re-rolling:

*rolls 3

<AlexGoesHigh wins!>

lol, all this re-rolling!

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I'll come back and read it if it's posted within 24 hours of this post. Since I'll be tying up loose ends and whatnot.

Sorry, won't be able to post it today :'(, just woke up about 2 hours ago because I've got an awful sleeping pattern atm and I've got to go out with the family for lunch, and then later going to the movies. 

It'll be sad to see you go, I wish you well in your dreams  :lol:

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!