Water Cooling Parts List

Ordered or Already Owned:

Case: HAF 932 (Already Own)

CPU Block: Swifttech Apogee HD | Apogee HD - Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech - PC Liquid Cooling Systems CPU Cooler VGA Water Block Heatsink Pump Radiator Heat Exchanger Kit

GPU Block(s): 2x XSPC Razor GTX680 Full Cover Water Block Prepared for SLI With 7 G1/4 Ports Twin LED (New Style) | XSPC Razor GTX680 Full Cover Water Block Prepared for SLI With 7 G1/4 Ports Twin LED (New Style)

Pump: Swiftech MCP655 12V Industrial Water Cooling Pump 1/2IN Barbs | Swiftech MCP655 12V Industrial Water Cooling Pump 1/2IN Barbs

Radiator(s): Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper Triple 120mm Radiator & Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper Single 120mm Radiator| Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper Triple 120mm Radiator - FrozenCPU.com | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper Single 120mm Radiator - FrozenCPU.com

Pump: Swiftech MCP655 12V Industrial Water Cooling Pump 1/2IN Barbs | Swiftech MCP655 12V Industrial Water Cooling Pump 1/2IN Barbs

Fans: 4x Gentle Typhoon AP-13's | https://www.dazmode.com/store/produc...db_silent_fan/

Reservoir: Swifttech Maelstrom 5 1/4" Dual Bay Reservoir | Maelstrom 5 1/4" Dual bay Reservoir - Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech - PC Liquid Cooling Systems CPU Cooler VGA Water Block Heatsink Pump Radiator Heat Exchanger Kit

Coolant: Distilled Water + Dazmode Protector Biocide + Anti Corrosive additive | Dazmode Protector

Not ordered:

Tubing: PrimoChill PrimoFlex Pro LRT UV Blue 3/8IN ID 5/8IN OD Tubing (10 Feet) | PrimoChill PrimoFlex Pro LRT UV Blue 3/8IN ID 5/8IN OD Tubing (10 Feet)

Fittings: 10x Swiftech 3/8IN X 5/8IN LOK-SEALâ„¢ Compression Fitting G1/4 - Black and 2x Koolence QDC's | Swiftech 3/8IN X 5/8IN LOK-SEAL? Compression Fitting G1/4 - Black

SLI Fitting:Swiftech G1/4 MALE-MALE SLI & CrossFireX Connector Fitting Adjustable From 41 to 65MM - Chrome | Swiftech G1/4 MALE-MALE SLI & CrossFireX Connector Fitting Adjustable From 41 to 65MM - Chrome

Any suggestions, changes like bigger tubing or a different rad or does this look like a good list? I'm open to just about any change in the list.

My objective with this loop is to silence my system as much as possible without any compromise to my current CPU overclock. The case and everything else I already own so don't worry about that not being listed.

Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Memory: 32GB 3600mhz DDR4 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 |
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, 850 Evo 500gb, 960 Pro 1tb | Cooling: Custom Liquid Cooling Loop (CPU/GPU) | Case: CaseLabs Mercury S8+Pedestal  | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + PA238QR

List looks good. FYI - buy 2 bottles of the EK coolant - a loop with those rads, a CPU block, res and GPU blocks will use a bit more then 1L on your initial fill

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Ok I'll keep that in mind Whaler, any suggestions on a full cover 680 block? I was considering the XSPC Razor GTX680 or the Koolance VID-NX680 but would any good quality block give me similar performance?

Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Memory: 32GB 3600mhz DDR4 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 |
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, 850 Evo 500gb, 960 Pro 1tb | Cooling: Custom Liquid Cooling Loop (CPU/GPU) | Case: CaseLabs Mercury S8+Pedestal  | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + PA238QR

Most of the GPU blocks will give almost the same performance - within a degree or two. Mostly has to do more with looks. :) Just check the compatibilty lists, as if your 680 is not a reference PCB, pretty much impossible to get a full block.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Ya they are reference 680 cards IIRC. EVGA Superclocked 2GB cards. Forgot to mention that in my reply.

XSPC make top quality products, but Koolance and even EK are good as well

Got another question. I'm curretnly considering 3/8" ID x 5/8" OD tubing and fittings. Would increasing the ID to 1/2" give me better performance? I would assume so since I'm increasing the hole though which water can flow though.

Actually no. :) You would get some improved flow, but remember, with that pump, you are getting 100's of litters per hour of flow. Only if you went to super small or large diameter tubing might you see some difference. Main thing, buy some good after market fans for the rads to optimize your cooling...

Ok, thanks for the reply. I have 4 Gentle Typhoon AP-13's on the way for the fans