Location Of PC

Monti

Floor. Why? It would snap the desk right in half combined with the two monitors.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

On my desk becuase itd be a sin to have something as pretty as a HoF on the ground.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Floor... one reason: Glass desk with weight limits.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

desk, i sit on the floor :( my back kills me some days. pics in profile, its a monster, mid tower my ass.聽

Floor on a stand so it is out of the way, doesn't take up much space, and has good airflow to PSU.

I always had my PC on the floor, but I got a nice (big) new desk, and a 780t, so it looks too sexy to not have on my desktop D;

desk, i sit on the floor :( my back kills me some days. pics in profile, its a monster, mid tower my ass.聽

i cant see the pic's?

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI聽GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l聽

PC PART PICKER

Desk - My desk is big enough so why not. :D

聽If you want to see a picture let me know. :D

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD聽and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs聽-
Custom LED Lighting聽| Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved聽| Now making Phanteks Case聽compatible聽LED KITS
Custom Acrylics聽- Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I used to have my PC on my desk, but I recently moved it down to the floor when I got a HOTAS and had to reorganize my desk (my desk is pretty small).. I now have so much more usable desk space that it's ridiculous.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

On my desk becuase itd be a sin to have something as pretty as a HoF on the ground.

And thats the exact reason mine sits on my desk :)

Desk, I've pets, two cats and a dog. fur is a problem,

But atleast I only have to worry about the cats ruling supreme on top of the PC instead of having a dog peasant sniffing my PC.

Grandpa has a bad leg, so my chair was moved downstairs to help him with that. So, I have a desk but no chair. So I say "alright, I'll just have my computer on the floor! :D " and it's great!

though I'm returning home in about a month and I don't think my R4 is light enough to take home with me...

Floor... one reason: Glass desk with weight limits.

At least you can see it through the desk :)

Thank you.

Wardojack.

On the desk - because it's easier to access front and rear ports, I have the space for it, and it looks so good I don't want to hide it underneath.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550聽M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

i only have a laptop.

the livingroom pc is on the little pc step on the desk, the ones almost touching the floor