Location Of PC

Monti

I used to have mine in the little cabinet mounted in my desk, I have one of those "computer desks" unfortunately, it was horrible for heat dissipation as the only place for heat to go to was the front door which if I opened would be in the way. Now taht I ahve a design r4 however, it doesn't fit in my desk and I have a valide excuse to put it on my desk now.

Every PC with a window should sit on top of a desk, no matter if 350D or 900D :) So yeah, mine is on the desk. (unless of course you don't have the space, which would be sad :()

my pc is on the left side so even if i had a windowed pc i still wouldn't be able to see it 8(

When I had a full tower I always kept them on the floor, but on a wood stand that was raised off the floor ~2-3"'s. Now that I have an ITX system and a 10' door desk, I have plenty of room for it on top. 

Main: ASRock Z77E-ITX | Intel 2500K @ 4.6GHz | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX460 | Corsair Force 3 128GB SSD | WD RE3 500GB | Corsair CX600 PSU | Win 8.1 Pro | Lian Li PCQ-08 | Corsair H60

On the floor, but i have some " feet " to my case, so it's going fine.

Love my old case

Floor is never a problem as long as its big enough and has a filter on the bottom, and feet or something to raise it off the carpet.

My 450D sits nicely on my desk.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

My computer is in the open back cabinet portion of my desk. I would put it on top of my desk, but I don't have too much space there and the cabinet functions well enough without getting too hot.

im thinking of moving my tower from my desk into the hot tub to keep it cool

Brony for LIFE!!!

/)^3^(\ RD FTW
Daily carry: HTC one M8, pebbe steel PBD, nexus 7 2013

A pedestal next to my desk, but "on my desk" is the closest option I have.  Either way, it's off the ground.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

Mine is in a cubby of my desk. It's somewhat hot in there, but it allows me have all 3 monitors horizontally on my desk, which is really nice.

on the desk -> closer to my ear -> noisier

so I leave mine on the floor

On my desk so I can see all my flashy lights and hear the roar of all my fans on full blast.

If I actually had a desk I would keep it below, unless I need the leg room. I keep it on my dresser next to my monitor. I quite like the look of it at an angle sitting level with the top of the monitor.

I leave my desktop on the ground beside my desk and I leave my Surface Pro on the desk....

To my left, on an old TV stand mostly hidden by my second monitor. Can just see all of the front panel.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

On my wall (well actually on a shelf...) Theres no space on my desk and under my desk is dirty and just doesnt show the pc off enough...

Every PC with a window should sit on top of a desk, no matter if 350D or 900D :) So yeah, mine is on the desk. (unless of course you don't have the space, which would be sad :()

If you dont have sapce you should make some.

All windowed caseses need to be on the desk.

I usually keep my PC on the floor because my desk doesn't have the room to put my computer there, but someday when I get a bigger desk I would like to put my computer on the desk. It would probably be more convenient. 

On a shelf, on the opposite side of the room from the monitor.

I prefer it this way, it's always faced sideways so it's easy to get to the innards and it's far enough away from me that I don't have to deal with the noise and the heat so much.

The only downside being that running 10m+ worth of DisplayPort cable to a 1600p monitor without a repeater is not ideal, the signal is weak enough that the screen blanks if I place my phone underneath it and receive a call... 4k is going to be fun  :D

I have it on another pedestal right next to my desk. In the near future, I'll be getting a new table and in it will my desktop sit.

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

mine ( 690 III CM ) is on the desk to the right 

CPU:AMD FX-8320, RAM:Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, GPU:MSI Radeon R9 280, Case:Cooler Master 690 III, PSU:Thermaltake Smart 650W

Storage:WD Purple 1TB, CPU Cooler:Hyper 212 EVO, Keyboard:SCI Granite, OS:win 8.1 64bit, Display:Samsung SyncMaster SA100, Mouse:CM Storm Spawn

• 6 months later...

my desk is too small for my PC, my PC is on a plastic lid on the floor so that the power supply doesn't suffocate...

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500