Proudest Moment in School

UltimateUgabuga

What was your most proudest moment in school?

Mine was in high school freshman year, I got a 97 on my US history regents while only going to that class 3 times. It was also

my first regents exam ever.

Similar to that, I got a 4 on the APUSH test without ever reading the book or doing the homework.  :D

Similar to that, I got a 4 on the APUSH test without ever reading the book or doing the homework.  :D

Niiiiiice  :D

leaving

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

there are 5 computers in my class, one day 3 of them got a problem with the bios, it's just a simple work to do though, but no one got any idea about it so they keep in mind that I'm a computer expert xD I'm still proud though

The first time I presented my research at a national conference. 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

I got an A in biology without even checking out a textbook. 

Or the time when I woke up at 3AM to go to the bathroom and I realized that I had an essay due the next day. Whipped one up really quick and got an A on it even though english is my worst subject. :D

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Something I'll take to the grave, and being acknowledged as one of the most intelligent students despite the fact (and my teachers also often brought this up) I always half-arsed my written work.

I guess maybe being in the top 3 for the spelling bee in grade school.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

First some background knowledge about me hahah I have a speech impediment that's bothered me my whole life. I was in speech therapy from 2nd grade to my junior year in high school for my stuttering via my health insurance and it didn't help with my impediment.

With that being said my proudest moment was giving my graduation speech (I was senior class president) during the ceremony as well as giving opening and closing of the ceremony without an issue. The kid that couldn't speak spoke in front of everyone smoothly. It was great.

starting a 20 week long assessment task at 5 am the day it was due and getting 85%

coding a website!!! (it was only basic but it still got me good marks)

first day of school we did a math exam( i liked maths back then) and i got 100%. Some fuck face put me in middle set when i was the only person in the year to get that followed by something with 89% bs. Parents called the school, write a letter and so on. So i got promoted and then shit on everything in that set for the next year or so. But then the fire nation attacked(gcses) and my knowledge went to hell.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Got the informatics price in my last year of high school.

This basically meant I was the best VB.NET programmer, from a total of about 25 people B-)

Proud to be from Belgium.

I always used to prove my autoshop teacher wrong. He always lied thinking he knew about new cars but truth be told he hasn't been in the real industry for over 10 years. He hated me because I always pointed it out in front of class.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

leaving

This.

I get good grades and whatnot, but I hate school. I still got one more left to go and I am not going back, probably won't go to my reunions or anything. It's primarily the teachers and administrators and how they run things.

I guess my proudest moment is getting 100% on my Business Math final(which brought my grade in the class to 100%, but I had a 92% anyway). Not exactly hard to do, but I loved the class.

I maintain a 90% average by doing everything at the last minute and not studying... 750 word essay and a 7 minute presentation due tomorrow and I haven't started yet.

I do this as well, haha.

I maintain a 90% average by doing everything at the last minute and not studying... 750 word essay and a 7 minute presentation due tomorrow and I haven't started yet.

getting asked to teach a class cause i knew more than the teacher

Character artist in the Games industry.

Became the athletics captain in year 12 :)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Being moved to near college grade science courses when i was around 13.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Not the usual thing but i punched a kid in the face for saying that my mom was tub girl, then he ran away from me for like a month i even apologized and when i went home and told my mom about it she ran to me and hugged me and started crying saying she was mad at me for punching him but proud of me for standing up to her, then she proceeded to call all her friends and sry to them about how proud and angry she was. I didnt get in trouble btw 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

What was your most proudest moment in school?

Mine wasn't so much the proudest the the happiest and that is when I left, I hated school, it was full of morons who needed a severe kicking.

Then went to college which was pretty awesome

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Winning second place at Intel's Cornell Cup USA for our senior design project, getting us a fully paid 4-day trip to Walt Disney World from Intel and Cornell University, then graduating one week later.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

All of my best moments in college involved my PowerPoint presentations, including one on Homo erectus for human evolution, one on the Shang Bronzes for world prehistory, and one on RAM for my CompTIA A+ exam preparation course. My presentation on the Shang Bronzes is now used in all my former archaeology professor's world prehistory classes and I received great praise from both professors and peers for all three of these presentations. The Homo erectus one was forty-five minutes long. I won't hesitate to say I am the god of PowerPoint.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn