Need a New Keyboard & Mouse, Need Advice/Recommendations

EChondo

My current setup is just a cheap OEM HP keyboard and a Razer Mamba mouse(around a 2009 model) My max budget is $100(combined).

What I would like;

-Full Mechanical keyboard(blue or brown)

-Wired(both keyboard and mouse, if it's wireless but has the ability to be plugged in all the time, then that's fine)

-No Razer products(current Razer mouse is degrading over time, don't want to go there again)

-Backlighting if possible on the keyboard

-Macros are not needed

I've been looking at Logitech products and I saw the Logitech G100s Optical Mouse. Does anyone know or have had experiences with this mouse? 

For the keyboard, Logitech does have a mechanical keyboard, but it's $150, for that price I'd much rather get a Ducky...so does anyone know if I should go for a Rosewell or Cooler Master keyboard instead?

Any help/advice is highly appreciated! If you have any questions please post below. :) Oh and I do have big hands and I don't like clawing my mouse...the Mamba is almost perfect for my hands, but if a mouse was a bit bigger, it'd be perfect.

$100 budget for a mechanical keyboard & mouse? I think you need to up your budget by at least 60 dollars dude.

For a keyboard of great value while not bursting your budget i strongly suggest the Coolermaster Quickfire TK. ($100) [TKL Form factor without sacrificing numpad] or the Coolermaster Storm Trigger @ $120 if you really want a full body form factor.

For a mouse, while it may exceed your budget, the new Func MS-3($80) seems to be excellent both ergonomically and feature-wise so you may want to check it out.

If you budget is strictly limited to $100 then the cheapest mechanical keyboard using cherry switches you can find would be the Rosewill RK-9000 at around $75. You'd then have to make do with your current mouse for i doubt you can find a decent one for $25.

I know that the Noppoco Choc Minis are great keyboards, but they can go for $120, and they dont have backlight. So you might have to up your budget by just a little because to get a good mechanical keyboard thats backlight AND gaming mouse. The G100s seems like a good mouse for $40.00.

I dont really know of other keyboards, so hopefully someone else can help you with that. Hope this helps.