Corsair Gaming K70 RGB

nice card u got there ^^

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

I dunno. I figure the novelty of the RGB stuff is lost pretty fast. Maybe its different on mechanical keyboards. But I had an Alienware laptop that could do this and after like two weeks I really didn't give a damn that so many things could change color.

Nick,nick,Nick...

why so many NICKS.... Thank you Nick.

The 970 AMP looks grate! !!!!

zotac 980 extreme is a beast though 

Was planning on buying the 970 windforce... this one would do too if it was free ;D

tis good, linus, that you checked the vertical angle with this monitor XB280HK. during the session at my computer i slide a lot on my chair, so my vertical angle movement is frequent. i wish engineers got to view your reviews and made their monitors with zero contrast change on vertical angle change.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1ms0EVl

Amazon: http://geni.us/1r6c

The Corsair Gaming K70 RGB mechanical keyboard - yes, it is finally here! But after numerous production delays and with a market that is soon to be filled with competition, can the new "Corsair Gaming" line keep our attention?

Silly logo modding video:

Still advertising the "16.8 million colour backlight". That is a lie, please stop.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Still advertising the "16.8 million colour backlight". That is a lie, please stop.

It's a software issue that is currently being fixed. Last report I heard is that the fix should be out in about a week.

It's a software issue that is currently being fixed. Last report I heard is that the fix should be out in about a week.

Right, thanks.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Could kill a man with it or a linus tech tips server

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone know why this keyboard is out of stock EVERYWHERE? Seriously, need this thing for my birthday and it's just out of stock everywhere I go.

Sorry to necro the thread lol.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

• 1 year later...

soo.. does anyone knows if the software for this keyboard got better or easier to use?.

On 24/02/2016 at 6:53 AM, janyos said:

soo.. does anyone knows if the software for this keyboard got better or easier to use?.

Yes it's better, and still being updated too. It's not perfect, but a hell of a lot better than when the keyboard was first released and reviewed. If you're still not sure, it uses the same software as the newer RGB Strafe, so you could check out reviews of that.