Heaven Society - Week 18 (The Garden of Sinners & Time of Eve)

I heard that there was a Angel Beats VN coming... Not sure when though... First volumed details are up...

Wait, they are releasing it in parts? Aw man...

Guess I'll be waiting until 2020.

As for this week's anime, I don't know anything about Time of Eve and I barely even remember Garden of Sinners... So I guess I'll be rewatching that.

Holy balls 10GB just for Mirai Fukuin, with the others being a couple GB as well... Guess I will be downloading this in the off-hours(2am to 8am), otherwise I'm gonna blow through my bandwidth cap so fast it won't even be funny. (69GB for everything in 1080p...)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

As for this week's anime, I don't know anything about Time of Eve and I barely even remember Garden of Sinners... So I guess I'll be rewatching that.

Holy balls 10GB just for Mirai Fukuin, with the others being a couple GB as well... Guess I will be downloading this in the off-hours(2am to 8am), otherwise I'm gonna blow through my bandwidth cap so fast it won't even be funny. (69GB for everything in 1080p...)

Yea.. I just stream everything, since I don't care about how many pixels it has after a while..

Excited that garden of Sinners won since it's awesome, but it's really cool to see two win especially since I planed to watch time of eve too.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I couldn't really enjoy any of these... :/

Sorry, will try again next time.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I have a feeling i wasnt subscribed to this thread as i havnt gottent a single email about it...