Heaven Society - Week 18 (The Garden of Sinners & Time of Eve)

LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png
This Weeks Anime!
The Garden of Sinners & Time of Eve

LTTAnimeClub-TheGardenofSinners.png
The Garden of Sinners

Synopsis 
Mikiya Kokuto finds himself intrigued by two things. The first is by Shiki Ryougi a beautiful, yet rather unsociable, girl and the other is the strange series of violent deaths that start occuring in his town. As he attempts to get closer to Shiki, he soon learns that the two are connected and that there are many supernatural forces at work which could very likely get him killed as well.

LTTAnimeClub-TimeofEve.png

Time of Eve

Synopsis

In the not too distant future androids have come into common usage. Taking the androids for granted, humans treat them as if they were common everyday tools, while on the other hand, some people empathize with androids due to their human-like appearance (save for a digital ring floating above their heads). This has become a social problem and these people are frowned upon as a result. Rikuo, one who has taken androids for granted for his entire life, one day discovers that Sammy, his home android, has been acting strangely and finds a strange phrase recorded in her activity log. He, along with his friend Masaki, traces Sammy's footsteps and come upon an unusual cafe. This cafe's main rule is to not discriminate between humans and androids.

Links to watch both: Your on your own this time. Look for downloading sites or whatnot. If you need help pm on the group admins

Member Tags

@Luclocke @Charger @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0 @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information. 

These anime were selected from a poll that is generated from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestions Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Two choices? Hmm alright then. Btw regarding the garden of sinners, is it the same artist that made Fate series? The visuals looks alike.

Probably the same studio. I'm not sure, but I'll find out soon enough I guess. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

hey hey hey

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

hmmm ill give it a go. besides i just finished angel beats, i cried at the end :P

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

hmmm ill give it a go. besides i just finished angel beats, i cried at the end :P

the end just made me question how she got there before he did

the end just made me question how she got there before he did

I knooooowwww i was like "wtf" but i was also like "KANADE!!!! NOOO ;_;" but more of like "Oh god, Kanade you baka! *sobs*"

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Just a little grammar thing, but shouldn't it be "This week's Anime" rather than "Animes" Since the plural is the same word ;)

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Yeah that part hurt my head...

Maybe he could not pass on because his heart was still beating, but considering how young she looks I do wonder how she died anyway...

Then wouldnt they have end up there at the same time with that logic

Just a little grammar thing, but shouldn't it be "This week's Anime" rather than "Animes" Since the plural is the same word ;)

Fixed!

Two choices? Hmm alright then. Btw regarding the garden of sinners, is it the same artist that made Fate series? The visuals looks alike.

Same person... Kara no Kyoukai is part of the Nasuverse which encompasses Fate and Tsukihime among many others...

Then wouldnt they have end up there at the same time with that logic

Then maybe Kanade died and dropped in first. Before Otonashi woke-up, maybe Otonashi wasnt put in the world yet. idk..... WHERES THE F-ING PLOT OR MANGA AT LEAST A SEQUEL MAYBE A BOOK!!! KANAAADEEEEEEEEE

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Then maybe Kanade died and dropped in first. Before Otonashi woke-up, maybe Otonashi wasnt put in the world yet. idk..... WHERES THE F-ING PLOT OR MANGA AT LEAST A SEQUEL MAYBE A BOOK!!! KANAAADEEEEEEEEE

I heard that there was a Angel Beats VN coming... Not sure when though... First volumed details are up...

I heard that there was a Angel Beats VN coming... Not sure when though... First volumed details are up...

Ill wait until Volume 6 is up cuz if i read only the first volume its a killing cliffhanger

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Ill wait until Volume 6 is up cuz if i read only the first volume its a killing cliffhanger

Same... Hopefully I won't have to obtain it using alternative sources by then...

(I should've bought that 20USD artbook that was on sale last Sunday...)

Oh shit, Kara No Kyoukai is on deck? I picked a good time to end my break from the forum. Now if only trying to dig up seven movies and the epilogue ova and the second ova was easier... see, people, this is why you should support legal streaming services. They make money, and then they license shit, and then we all get to watch it in one convenient virus-free place.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Oh shit, Kara No Kyoukai is on deck? I picked a good time to end my break from the forum. Now if only trying to dig up seven movies and the epilogue ova and the second ova was easier... see, people, this is why you should support legal streaming services. They make money, and then they license shit, and then we all get to watch it in one convenient virus-free place.

i do support them i watch so many good damn ads on hulu every time i watch anime it is mainly there since they have alot but if somewhere doesn't have it i have little options

Yes both the ones I wanted to watch won :D

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Nice week 18 time to get back into anime.

Is "The Garden of Sinners" a TV series or a movie series? Wiki only lists movies.

they are both movie series this week